1. , , , et al. Association of atrial fibrillation and obstructive sleep apnea. Circulation 2004;110:364–7.
2. , , , et al. Obstructive sleep apnea, obesity, and the risk of incident atrial fibrillation. J Am Coll Cardiol 2007;49:565–71.
3. , , , et al. Association of nocturnal arrhythmias with sleep-disordered breathing. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2006;107:910–16.
4. , , , et al. Baseline apnoea/hypopnea index and high-sensitivity C-reactive protein for the risk of recurrence of atrial fibrillation after successful electrical cardioversion: a predictive model based upon the multiple effects of significant variables. Europace 2009;11:902–9.
5. , , , et al. Obstructive sleep apnea and the recurrence of atrial fibrillation. Circulation 2003;107:2589–94.
6. , , , et al. Concomitant obstructive sleep apnea increases the recurrence of atrial fibrillation following radiofrequency catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation: clinical impact of continuous positive airway pressure therapy. Heart Rhythm 2013;10:331–7.
7. , , , eds. Principles and Practice of Sleep Medicine, Fifth Edition. St Louis, MO: Elsevier; 2010, pp. 1353–415.