1. , , . Genital injuries in pediatric and adolescent girls. In , , , (eds.) Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology, 2nd edn. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders, 2001, ch. 33.
2. . Genital trauma. Clin Obstet Gynecol 1997;40:219–225.
3. , , . The Gynecology of Childhood and Adolescence. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders, 1981.
5. , , . Genitourinary trauma. Emerg Med Clin North Am 2001;19:569–590.
6. , . Recent advances in management of female lower urinary tract trauma. Curr Opin Urol 2003;13:279–284.
7. , , , et al. Genital injuries. J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol 2003;16:149–155.
8. . Evaluating and managing acute genital trauma in premenarchal girls. J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol 1999;12:237–238.
9. , , , et al. Chronic Pelvic Pain: An Integrated Approach. [APGO Educational Series on Women's Health Issues]. Washington, DC: Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics, 2000.
10. , , . Chronic Pelvic Pain: Integrated Approach. New York: Saunders, 1997.
11. , . Primary Care in Obstetrics and Gynecology: A Handbook for Clinicians. New York: Springer-Verlag, 1997, pp. 107–111.
12. . Neurophysiological foundations of pain. In (ed.) The Psychology of Pain, 2nd edn. New York: Raven Press, 1986, pp. 1–24.
13. . Behavioral Methods of Control of Chronic Pain and Illness. St Louis, MO: Mosby, 1976.
14. , , . Post PID sequelae and pain: assessment, management and new findings. Med Aspects Hum Sex 1987;21:46–54.
15. . Urogynecologic causes of pelvic pain. Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am 1993;20:688.
16. , , . Pediatric and adolescent gynecologic laparoscopy. Clin Obstet Gynecol 2009;52:380–389.
17. . Musculoskeletal origins of chronic pelvic pain. Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am 1993;20:719–742.
18. , , . Tension myalgia of the pelvic floor. Mayo Clin Proc 1977;52:717–722.
19. . Neurological factors in chronic pelvic pain: trigger points and the abdominal pelvic pain syndrome. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1984;149:536–543.
20. , . Adolescent Endometriosis: State of the Art Forum. J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol 2003;16(Suppl).
21. , , , et al. Laparoscopic evaluation and management of chronic pelvic pain during adolescence. Clin Exp Obstet Gynecol 1999;26:76–77.
22. , , , et al. Laparoscopy in the diagnosis of chronic pelvic pain in adolescent women. J Reprod Med 1989;34:827–830.
23. , , , et al. Prevalence of endometriosis in adolescent women with chronic pelvic pain not responding to conventional therapy. J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol 1997;10:199–202.
24. , , . Endometriosis in an adolescent population: the Emory experience. J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol 1996;9:125–128.
25. . The role of laparoscopy in chronic pelvic pain: promises and pitfalls. Obstet Gynecol Surv 1993;48:357–387.
26. , , , et al. Suggestive evidence that pelvic endometriosis is a progressive disease, whereas deeply infiltrated endometriosis is associated with pelvic pain. Fertil Steril 1991;55:759–765.
27. , , , et al. Visible and non-visible endometriosis at laparoscopy for infertility and in patients with chronic pelvic pain: A prospective study. Hum Reprod 1996;11:387–391.
28. , , . Sequelae of appendectomy with special reference to intra-abdominal adhesions, chronic abdominal pain and infertility. Gynecol Obstet Invest 1990;29:241–245.
29. , , . The levator syndrome and its treatment with high voltage electrogalvanic stimulation. Am J Surg 1982;44:580–582.
30. , , , et al. Findings in 200 asymptomatic women having a laparoscopic sterilization. Arch Gynecol Obstet 1990;247:121–124.
31. , . Resolution of chronic pelvic pain after lysis of adhesions. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1991;165:278–283.
32. , , , . Laparoscopy in the diagnosis and management of pelvic pain in adolescents. J Reprod Med 1980;24:251–256.
33. , , . Prevention of experimental peritoneal adhesions by low molecular weight dextran. Int Surg 1967;48:264.
34. , , , . A randomized clinical trial on the benefit of adhesiolysis in patients with intraperitoneal adhesions and chronic pelvic pain. Br J Obstet Gynaecol 1992;99:59–62.
35. , , , et al. Noninflammatory ovarian masses in girls and young women. Obstet Gynecol 2000;96:229–233.
36. , . Benign ovarian masses. Semin Pediatr Surg 2005;14:93–99.
37. , , . Imaging of benign adnexal masses: characteristic presentations on ultrasound, computed tomography and magnetic resonance imaging. Clin Obstet Gynecol 2009;52:21–39.
38. , , , et al. Laparoscopic entry techniques. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2012;(2):CD006583.
39. , . Adnexal torsion in pediatric and adolescent girls. Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol 2005;17:483–489.
40. , , , . Minimal access surgery in adolescent gynecology. BJOG 2009;116:214–219.
41. , , . Creation of a neovagina according to Wharton-Sheares-George in patients with Mayer–Rokitansky–Kuster–Hauser syndrome. Fertil Steril 2005;83:437–441.
42. , , , et al. Functional and anatomic results after creation of a neovagina according to Wharton–Sheares–George in patients with Mayer–Rokitansky–Kuster–Hauser syndrome: long-term follow-up. Fertil Steril 2011;96:492–497.