1. , , , et al. 1997 AAGL membership survey: practice profiles. J Am Assoc Gynecol Laparosc 1998;5:93–96.
2. . ACOG Criteria Set 25: Diagnostic Laparoscopy. Washington, DC: American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, 1997.
3. . Laparoscopic adhesiolysis. In , , , et al. (eds.) Operative Gynecologic Laparoscopy: Principles and Techniques, 2nd edn. New York: McGraw-Hill, 2000, pp. 123–131.
4. , . Cause and prevention of postsurgical pelvic adhesions. In (ed.) Advances in Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology. Baltimore, MD: Williams & Wilkins, 1982.
5. , , , et al. The incidence of adhesions after prior laparotomy: a laparoscopic appraisal. Obstet Gynecol 1995;85:269–272.
6. , , . The importance of periadnexal adhesions in tubal reconstruction surgery for infertility. Fertil Steril 1979;31:296–300.
7. , , , et al. Adhesion formation following reproductive surgery by videolaparoscopy. Fertil Steril 1990;53:1008–1011.
8. , , , et al. Adhesion formation after laparoscopic surgery in tubal pregnancy: a randomized trial versus laparotomy. Fertil Steril 1991;55:911–915.
9. . , , et al. Laparoscopy versus laparotomy: comparison of adhesion formation after bowel resection in a canine model. Fertil Steril 1998;15:145–147.
10. , , . Adhesion formation of the visceral and parietal peritoneum: an explanation for the controversy on the use of autologous and alloplastic barriers. Fertil Steril 1998;69:132–137.
11. . ACOG Practice Bulletin 46: Benefits and Risks of Sterilization. Washington, DC: American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, 2003.
12. , , , et al. The risk of pregnancy after tubal sterilization. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1996;174:1161–1168.
13. , , . Cost-effectiveness of single-dose methotrexate compared with laparoscopic treatment of ectopic pregnancy. Obstet Gynecol 2000;95:407–412.
14. . Management of ectopic pregnancy. In , , , et al. (eds.) Operative Gynecologic Laparoscopy: Principles and Techniques, 2nd edn. New York: McGraw-Hill, 2000, pp. 211–231.
15. , , , et al. The ESEP study: Salpingostomy versus salpingectomy for tubal ectopic pregnancy: The impact on future fertility: A randomized controlled trial. BMC Women’s Health 2008;8:11.
16. , , . Laparoscopic treatment of tubo-ovarian abscesses. J Reprod Med 1984;8:579.
17. , . Pelvic abscesses: new trends in management. Obstet Gynecol Surg 1991;46:615–624.
18. . Laparoscopy in the diagnosis and treatment of pelvic inflammatory disease with abscess formation. Int Surg 1981;66:359.
19. . Operations on the fallopian tube. In , , , et al. (eds.) Operative Gynecologic Laparoscopy: Principles and Techniques, 2nd edn. New York: McGraw-Hill, 2000, pp. 233–259.
20. , , , et al. Pelvic abscesses: pelvicoscopy or laparotomy. Gynecol Obstet Invest 1991;31:231.
21. , , . Surgical management of distal tube obstruction: are we making progress?Fertil Steril 1987;48:523.
22. , , , et al. Endoscopy of the tube: its prognostic value for tuboplasties. Acta Eur Fertil 1985;16:139.
23. , , , et al. Full robotic assistance for laparoscopic tubal anastomosis. J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech 1999;9:107.
24. , , , et al. Hydrosalpinx and IVF outcome: a prospective, randomized multicentre trial in Scandinavia on salpingectomy prior to IVF. Hum Reprod 1999;14:2762–2276.
25. , . Hydrosalpinx and ART. Salpingectomy prior to IVF can be recommended to a well-defined subgroup of patients. Hum Reprod 2000;15:2072–2074.
26. , , et al. Salpingoscopy versus hysterosalpingography in hydrosalpinges. Hum Reprod 1987;2:535–540.
27. , , , et al. Transvaginal sonographic characterization of ovarian disease: evaluation of a new scoring system to predict ovarian malignancy. Obstet Gynecol 1991;78:70.
28. , . Prospective evaluation of a logistic model based on sonographic morphologic and color Doppler findings developed to predict adnexal malignancy. J Ultrasound Med 1999;18:837.
29. , , et al. Diagnosis and staging of ovarian cancer: comparative values of Doppler and conventional US, CT, and MR imaging correlated with surgery and histioplathologic analysis-report of the Radiology Diagnositc Oncology Group. Radiology 1999;212:19–27.
30. , , , et al. The role of magnetic resonance imaging and ultrasound in patients with adnexal masses. Clin Radiol 2005;60:340–348.
31. , , , et al. MRI of sonographically indeterminate adnexal masses. AJR Am J Roentgenol 2006;187:732–740.
32. , , MR imaging of the sonographically indeterminate adnexal mass. Radiology 2010;256:677–694.
33. . ACOG Committee Opinion 280: the role of the generalist obstetrician-gynecologist in the early detection of ovarian cancer. Washington, DC: American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, 2002.
34. , , , et al. How relevant are ACOG and SGO guidelines for referral of adnexal mass?Obstet Gynecol 2007;110:841–848.
35. . Committee Opinion No. 477: the role of the obstetrician–gynecologist in the early detection of epithelial ovarian cancer. Obstet Gynecol 2011;117:742–746.
36. , , , et al. American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists survey of management of ovarian masses in 1990. J Reprod Med 1992;7:599.
37. , , , . Four ovarian cancers diagnosed during laparoscopic management of 1011 women with adnexal masses. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1992;167:790–796.
38. , , . Different types of rupture of the tumor capsule and the impact on survival in early ovarian carcinoma. Int J Gynecol Cancer 1994;4:333.
39. , , , et al. Prognostic factors in patients with stage I epithelial ovarian cancer. Obstet Gynecol 1990;75:263.
40. , , ., et al. Prognostic importance of intraoperative rupture of malignant ovarian epithelial neoplasms. Obstet Gynecol 1994;84:1.
41. , , , et al. Prognostic importance of degree of differentiation and cyst rupture in stage I invasive epithelial ovarian carcinoma. Lancet 2001;357:176–182.
42. , , , et al. Differences in perioperative outcomes after laparoscopic management of benign and malignant adnexal masses. J Gynecol Oncol 2010;22:18–24.
43. . Myomectomy: comparison of open and laparoscopic techniques. Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am 2000;27:407–420.
44. , , , et al. The role of laparoscopic-assisted myomectomy (LAM). J Soc Laparoendosc Surg 2001;5:299–303.
45. , . Laparoscopic myomectomy: the current status. Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol 2003;15:295–301.
46. , , , et al. Uterine rupture during pregnancy after laparoscopic myomectomy. Hum Reprod 1995;10:1475–1477.
47. , , , et al. Pregnancy following laparoscopic myomectomy: preliminary results. Hum Reprod 1999;14:1219–1221.
48. , , , et al. Recurrence rate after laparoscopic myomectomy. J Am Assoc Gynecol Laparosc 1998;5:237–240.
49. , , , et al. Fertility and obstetric outcome after laparoscopic myomectomy of large myomata: a randomized comparison with abdominal myomectomy. Hum Reprod 2000;15:2663–2668.
50. , , , et al. Laparoscopic versus abdominal myomectomy: a prospective randomized trial to evaluate benefits in early outcome. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1996;174:654–658.
51. , , , et al. Case–control study of laparoscopic versus abdominal myomectomy. J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech 2000;10:191–197.
52. . ACOG Criteria Set: laparoscopically assisted vaginal hysterectomy. Int J Gynecol Obstet 1996;53:91–92.
53. , , , et al. Laparoscopic versus abdominal hysterectomy. J Reprod Med 1992;37:247–250.
54. ., , , . A multicenter randomized comparison of laparoscopically assisted vaginal hysterectomy versus abdominal hysterectomy in abdominal hysterectomy candidates. Obstet Gynecol 1998;92:321–326.
55. , , . Prospective randomized clinical trial of laparoscopically assisted vaginal hysterectomy versus total abdominal hysterectomy. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1999;180:955–962.
56. , , , et al. Randomized comparison of laparoscopically assisted vaginal hysterectomy with standard vaginal hysterectomy in an outpatient setting. Obstet Gynecol 1992;80:895–901.
57. . Hysterectomy outcomes in patients with similar indications. Obstet Gynecol 2000;95:787–793.
58. , , , et al. Frequency and cause of aborted laparoscopic-assisted vaginal hysterectomy. J Am Assoc Gynecol Laparosc 1995;3:33–37.
59. , , , . Total laparoscopic hysterectomy and laparoscopy-assisted vaginal hysterectomy. JSLS 2011;15:218–221.
60. , , , et al. The Evaluate Study: two parallel trials, one comparing laparoscopic with abdominal hysterectomy, and the other comparing laparoscopic with vaginal hysterectomy. BMJ 2004;328:129.
61. , , , et al. Laparoscopic vs. vaginal hysterectomy for benign pathology. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2009;200:368.
62. , , , et al. Morbidity of 10 110 hysterectomies by type of approach. Hum Reprod 2001;16:1473–1478.
63. , , , et al. The learning curve of total laparoscopic hysterectomy. J Am Assoc Gynecol Laparosc 2002;9:339–345.
64. , , , . Laparoscopic hysterectomy: eliciting preference of performers and colleagues via conjoint analysis. J Min Invas Gynecol 2011;18:582–588.
65. , , , , . Hospital cost comparison between abdominal, vaginal, and laparoscopy-assisted vaginal hysterectomies. Obstet Gynecol 1994;83:713–715.
66. , , , . Feasibility, safety, and cost outcomes of laparoscopic management of early endometrial and cervical malignancy. JSLS 2009;13:489–495.
67. , , , et al. Cost effectiveness analysis of laparoscopic hysterectomy compared with standard hysterectomy: results from a randomized trial. BMJ 2004;328:134.
68. , , , , . Comparison of outcomes and cost for endometrial cancer staging via traditional laparotomy, standard laparoscopy and robotic techniques. Gynecol Oncol 2008;111:407–411.
69. , , , . Costs and effects of abdominal versus laparoscopic hysterectomy: systemic review of controlled trials. PLoS ONE 2009;4:e7340.
70. , , , . Open abdominal versus laparoscopic and vaginal hysterectomy: analysis of a large United States payer measuring quality and cost of care. J Min Invas Gynecol 2009;16:581–588.
71. , , , et al. A comparison of laparoscopic supracervical hysterectomy versus laparoscopically assisted vaginal hysterectomy. Surg Endosc 2001;15:286–288.
72. , , . Long term outcome following laparoscopic supracervical hysterectomy. Br J Obstet Gynaecol 2001;108:1017–1020.
73. , , , , . Laparoscopic trachelectomy for persistent pelvic pain and endometriosis after supracervical hysterectomy. Fertil Steril 1996;66:925–928.
74. , , , et al. Prospective evaluation of quality of life in total versus supracervical laparoscopic hysterectomy. J Min Invas Gynecol 2011;18:617–621.
75. . Laparoscopy 2003: oncologic perspective. Clin Obstet Gynecol 2003;46:61–69.
76. , , , et al. Laparoscopic radical hysterectomy with para-aortic and pelvic node dissection. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1992;166:864–865.
77. , , , et al. Laparoscopic radical hysterectomy and laparoscopic assisted vaginal radical hysterectomy with pelvic and paraaortic node dissection. J Gynecol Surg 1993;9:105.
78. , , , . Radical hysterectomy for early stage cervical cancer: laparoscopy versus laparotomy. JSLS 2011;15:213–217.
79. , , , et al. Laparoscopic radical hysterectomy with pelvic lymphadectomy in early invasive cervical cancer. J Min Invas Gynecol 2011;18:555–568.
80. , , , et al. Radical hysterectomy: a comparison of surgical approaches after adoption of robotic surgery in gynecologic oncology. Gynecol Oncol 2011;123:333–336.
81. , , , . Laparoscopic radical hysterectomy (type III) with aortic and pelvic lymphadenectomy in patients with stage I cervical cancer: surgical morbidity and intermediate follow-up. Am J Obstet Gyencol 2002;187:340–348.
82. , , , et al. A phase III randomized clinical trial comparing laparoscopic or robotic radical hysterectomy with abdominal radical hysterectomy in patients with earaly stage cervical cancer. J Min Invas Gynecol 2008;15:584–588.
83. , . L’envahissement ganglionnaire pelvien: place de la pelviscopie retroperitoneale. Paris: McGraw-Hill, 1989.
84. , , , et al. Laparoscopy compared with laparotomy for comprehensive surgical staging of uterine cancer: Gynecologic Oncology Group Study LAP2. J Clin Oncol 2009;27:5331–5336.
85. , , , et al. Feasibility of laparoscopic extraperitoneal pelvic lymphadenectomy in gynecologic malignancies. Gynecol Oncol 2011;122:281–284.
86. , . Laparoscopic conversion rate for uterine cancer surgical staging. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2010;116:1354–1357.
87. , , . Laparoscopy for endometrial cancer. In , , , et al. (eds.) Operative Gynecologic Laparoscopy: Principles and Techniques, 3rd edn. New York: McGraw-Hill, 2008, pp. 465–474.
88. , , , et al. Quality of life of patients with endometrial cancer undergoing laparoscopic International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics staging compared with laparotomy: A Gynecologic Oncology Group Study. J Clin Oncol 2009;27; 5337–5342.
89. , , , et al. Complications of laparoscopic pelvic lymph node dissection. J Urol 1993;149:322–325.
90. , , . Laparoscopic para-aortic lymphadenectomy in gynecologic malignancies. Obstet Gynecol 1993;82:741–747.
91. , , , et al. Incidence and effect on survival of abdominal wall metastases at trocar puncture sites following laparoscopy or paracentesis in women with ovarian cancer. Gynecol Oncol 1996;60:233–237.
92. , , , et al. Early port-site metastasis during neoadjuvant chemotherapy in advanced stage ovarian cancer: report of two cases. J Gynecol Oncol 2011;22:57–60.
93. , , , , . The incidence of port-site metasteses in gynecologic cancers. JSLS 2004;8:133–139.
94. , , , et al. Laparoscopic para-aortic and pelvic lymphadenectomy: experience with 150 patients and review of the literature. Gynecol Oncol 1998;71:19–28.
95. , , , et al. Lymphoceles, lymphorrhea and lymphedema after laparoscopic and open endometrial cancer staging. Ann Surg Oncol 2012;19:259–267.
96. , , , et al. Endoscopic inguinal lymphadectomy with a novel abdominal approach to vulvar cancer: description of technique and surgical outcome. J Min Invas Gynecol 2009;18:644–650.
97. , . Laparoscopic surgeries for urinary incontinence. Clin Obstet Gynecol 2000;43:604–618.
98. . A three-year prospective randomized urodynamic study comparing open and laparoscopic colposuspension. Neurourol Urodyn 1997;16:353–354.
99. , , , et al. Prospective comparison of laparoscopic and traditional colposuspensions in the treatment of genuine stress incontinence. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 1997;76:576–582.
100. , , , et al. Randomized comparison of laparoscopic and transabdominal Burch urethropexy for treatment of genuine stress incontinence. Obstet Gynecol 2000;95(Suppl):2S.
101. , , . Laparoscopic sacral colpopexy for vaginal vault prolapse. Obstet Gynecol 1994;84:885.
102. . Apical vault repair, the cornerstone of pelvic floor reconstruction. J Am Assoc Gynecol Laparosc 1997;4:173.
103. . The efficacy of laparoscopic uterosacral nerve ablation (LUNA) in the treatment of unexplained chronic pelvic pain: a randomized controlled trial. Gynecol Surg 2011;8:31–39.
104. , . Presacral neurectomy for pelvic pain in infertility. Fertil Steril 1980;34:557–560.
105. . Laparoscopic presacral neurectomy: results of the first 25 cases. J Reprod Med 1990;35:625–630.
106. , , , et al. Long-term outcome of laparoscopic presacral neurectomy for the treatment of central pelvic pain attributed to endometriosis. Obstet Gynecol 1998;91:701–704.
107. , . Laparoscopic presacral neurectomy for treatment of midline pelvic pain. J Am Assoc Gynecol Laparosc 1994;2:31–35.
108. , , , et al. Laparoscopic presacral neurectomy vs. neurotomy: use of the argon beam coagulator compared to conventional technique. J Gynecol Surg 1993;9:169–173.
109. , . The efficacy and complications of laparoscopic presacral neurectomy in pelvic pain. Obstet Gynecol 1997;90:974–977.
110. , , , et al. Comparison of laparoscopic presacral neurectomy and laparoscopic uterine nerve ablation for primary dysmenorrhea. J Reprod Med 1996;41:463–466.
111. , . Surgical treatment of primary dysmenorrhea with laparoscopic uterine nerve ablation. J Reprod Med 1987;32:37–41.
112. , . Laparoscopic hysterectomy with bilateral salpingo-oopherectomy using a single umbilical puncture. N Engl J Med 1991;88:721–726.
113. , , , et al. Transumbilical single-port access versus conventional total laparoscopic hysterectomy: surgical outcomes. Am J Obstet Gyencol 2010;203:26.
114. , , . Single-port transubilical laparoscopic-assisted adnexal surgery. JSLS 2011;5:222–247.
115. , , , et al. Comparison of single-port laparoscopy, standard laparsocopy, and robotic surgery in patients with endometrial cancer. Ann Surg Oncol 2012;19:1583–1588.
116. , , , , . Single-port risk-reducing salpingo-oophorectomy with and without hysterectomy: surgical outcomes and learning curve analysis. Gynecol Oncol 2010;119:43–47.
117. , , , et al. Learning curve and surgical outcome for single-port access total laparoscopic hysterectomy in 100 consecutive cases. Gynecol Obstet Invest 2011;72:227–233.
118. , , , et al. Telerobotic-assisted laparoscopichysterectomy for benign and oncologic pathologies: initial clinical experience with 30 patients. Surg Endosc 2005;19:826–831.
119. , . Robotic-assisted laparoscopic radical hysterectomy (Piver type III) with pelvic node dissection: case report. Eur J Gynaecol Oncol 2006;27:531–533.
120. , . Robotic radical hysterectomy in early-stage cervical carcinoma patients, comparing results with total laparoscopic radical hysterectomy cases. The future is now?Int J Med Robotics Comput Assist Surg 2007;3:224–228.
121. , , , . Laparoscopic radical hysterectomy: a feasibility study. Gynecol Oncol 1995;56:126.
122. . Preliminary results of laparoscopic modified radical hysterectomy in early invasive cervical cancer. J Am Assoc Gynecol Laparosc 2003;10:80–84.
123. , , , et al. Total laparoscopic radical hysterectomy with pelvic lymphadenectomy using the argon-beam coagulator: pilot data and comparison to laparotomy. Gynecol Oncol 2003;91:402–409.
124. , , , et al. A case-controlled study of total laparoscopic radical hysterectomy with pelvic lymphadenectomy versus radical abdominal hysterectomy in a fellowship training program. Int J Gynecol Cancer 2007;17:1075–1082.
125. , , , et al. A comparison of laparoscopic radical hysterectomy and pelvis lymphadenectomy and laparotomy in the treatment of Ib-IIa cervical cancer. Gynecol Oncol 2007;105:176–180.
126. , , , et al. Comparison of total laparoscopic and abdominal radical hysterectomy for patients with early-stage cervical cancer. Obstet Gynecol 2007;110:96–102.
127. , . Total laparoscopic radical hysterectomy: surgical technique and instrumentation. Gynecol Oncol 2007;104(Suppl):13–16.
128. , , , et al. Surgicopathologic outcome of laparoscopic versus open radical hysterectomy. Gynecol Oncol 2007;106:502–506.
129. , , , et al. Sentinel lymph node identification and radical hysterectomy with lymphadenectomy in early stage cervical cancer: laparoscopy versus laparotomy. J Min Invas Gynecol 2008;15:531–537.
130. , , , , . Total laparoscopic radical hysterectomy versus abdominal radical hysterectomy with lymphadenectomy in patients with early cervical cancer: our experience. Ann Surg Oncol 2009;16:1316–1323.
131. , , , et al. Early cervical cancer managed by laparoscopy and conventional surgery: comparison of treatment results. Int J Gynecol Cancer 2009;19:1390–1395.
132. , , . Laparoscopically assisted radical vaginal versus radical abdominal hysterectomy type II in patients with cervical cancer. Surg Endosc 2001;15:289–292.
133. , , , et al. Comparative study of laparoscopico-vaginal radical hysterectomy and abdominal radical hysterectomy in patients with early cervical cancer. Gynecol Oncol 2004;92:277–283.
134. , , , et al. A comparison of laparascopic-assisted radical vaginal hysterectomy and radical abdominal hysterectomy in the treatment of cervical cancer. Gynecol Oncol 2004;93:588–593.
135. , , , et al. Laparoscopically assisted radical vaginal hysterectomy vs. radical abdominal hysterectomy for cervical cancer: a match controlled study. Gynecol Oncol 2004;95:655–661.
136. , , , . Laparoscopically assisted radical vaginal hysterectomy (Coelio–Schauta): a comparison with open Wertheim/Meigs hysterectomy. Int J Gynecol Cancer 2006;16:1927–1932.
137. , , , et al. Is laparoscopically assisted radical vaginal hysterectomy for cervical carcinoma safe? A case control study with follow up. BJOG 2007;114:537–542.
138. , . New Developments in the surgical therapy of cervical carcinoma. Ann N Y Acad Sci 2008;1138:233–252.
139. , , , et al. A case control study of robotic assisted type III radical hysterectomy with pelvic lymph node dissection compared with open radical hysterectomy. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2008;19:357–359.
140. , , , et al. Robot-assisted laparoscopy in gynecologic oncology. Surg Endosc 2008;22:2743–2747.
141. , , , . Robotic versus open radical hysterectomy: a comparative study at a single institution. Gynecol Oncol 2008;111:425–430.
142. , , , , . Robotic radical hysterectomy: comparison with laparoscopy and lapaprotomy. Gynecol Oncol 2008;109:86–91.
143. , , , , . Robotic radical hysterectomy versus total laparoscopic radical hysterectomy with pelvic lymphadectomy for treatment of early cervical cancer. JSLS 2008;12:227–237.
144. , . Robotics and gynecologic oncology: review of the literature. J Min Invas Gynecol 2009;16:669–681.
145. , , , et al. Robot-assisted versus total laparoscopic radical hysterectomy in early cervical cancer, a review. Gynecol Oncol 2011;120:334–339.
146. , , , et al. Robotic-assisted radical hysterectomy for cervical cancer: review of surgical and oncological outcomes. ISRN Obstet Gynecol 2011;2011:872434.
147. , , , et al. A case matched analysis of robotic radical hysterectomy with lymphadenectomy compared with laparoscopy and laparotomy. Gynecol Oncol 2009;113:357–361.
148. , . Robot-assisted laparoscopic surgery in gynecological oncology; initial experience at Oslo Radium Hospital and 16 months follow-up. Int J Med Robotics Comput Assist Surg 2009;5:410–414.
149. , , , . Survival outcomes for women undergoing type III robotic radical hysterectomy for cervical cancer: a 3-year experience. Gynecol Oncol 2010;117:260–265.
150. , , , et al. Robotic radical hysterectomy with pelvic lymphadectomy for cervical carcinoma: a pilot study. Gynecol Oncol 2008;108:312–316.
151. , , . Robotic radical hysterectomy. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2008;198:649.
152. , , , et al. Robotic assisted laparoscopic radical hysterectomy and pelvic lymphadenectomy with short and long term morbidity data. Gynecol Oncol 2009;113:185–190.
153. , , , et al. Multi-institutional experience with robotic-assisted radical hysterectomy for early stage cervical cancer. Gynecol Oncol 2009;113:191–194.
154. , , , et al. Robotic approach for cervical cancer: comparison with laparotomy – a case control study. Gynecol Oncol 2009;115:60–64.
155. , , . Robot-assisted abdominal laparoscopic radical trachelectomy. Gynecol Oncol 2008:111:564–567.
156. , , , . Fertility-sparing robotic-assisted radical trachelectomy and bilateral pelvic lymphadenectomy in early-stage cervical cancer. J Min Invasive Gynecol 2008;15:767–770.
157. , , . Robotically assisted total laparoscopic radical trachelectomy for fertility sparing in stage IB1 adenosarcoma of the cervix. J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech 2008;18:727–729.
158. , , . Robotically assisted endoscopic ovarian transposition. JSLS 2003;7:59–62.
159. , . Robotic surgery in gynecologic cancer. Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol 2012;24:14–23.
160. , , , et al. Robotic assisted surgery in gynecologic oncology: a Society of Gynecologic Oncology consensus statement. Developed by the Society of Gynecologic Oncology’s Clinical Practice Robotics Task Force. Gynecol Oncol 2112;124:180–184.
161. , , , et al. Robot assisted laparoscopic transperitoneal para-aortic lymphadenectomy in the management of advanced cervical carcinoma. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 2009;147:226–229.
162. , , , et al. Robotic retroperitoneal lower paraaortic lymphadenectomy in cervical carcinoma: first report on the technique used in 5 patients. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2008;87:783–787.
163. . Robotic assisted total pelvic exenteration: a case report. Gynecol Oncol 2009;115:310–311.
164. , , , et al. Robotically-assisted laparoscopic anterior pelvic exenteration for recurrent cervical cancer: report of three first cases. Gynecol Oncol 2010;116:582–583.
165. , , , et al. Robotic-assisted laparoscopic exenteration in recurrent cervical cancer. Robotics improved the surgical experience for 2 women with recurrent cervical cancer. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2010;202:663.
166. , , , et al. Role of robot-assisted laparoscopy in adjuvant surgery for locally advanced cervical cancer. Eur J Surg Oncol 2010;36:409–413.
167. , , , . Robotically assisted laparoscopic microsurgical tubal reanastomosis: a feasibility study. Fertil Steril 2000;74:1020–1023.
168. , , ., . Robotic-assisted laparoscopic transection and repair of an obturator nerve during pelvic lymphadenectomy for endometrial cancer. Obstet Gynecol 2012;119:462–464.
169. , , , . Insulation failure in robotic and laparoscopic instrumentation: a prospective evaluation. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2011;205:121.
170. , , . Robotic instrument insulation failure: initial report of a potential source of patient injury. Urology 2011;77:104–107.
171. , , , et al. Electrocautery-associated vascular injury during robotic-assisted surgery. Obstet Gynecol 2012;120:491–493.
172. , , , . Women’s preferences for minimally invasive incisions. J Min Invas Gynecol 2011;18:640–643.
173. , , . What is the learning curve for robotic assisted gynecologic surgery?J Min Invas Gynecol 2008;15:589–594.
174. , , , et al. Robotic surgery in gynecologic oncology fellowship programs in the USA: a survey of fellows and fellowship directors. Int J Med Robotics Comput Assist Surg 2010;6:405–412.
175. , , , et al. Robotic assisted surgery in gynecology: current insights and future perspectives. Rec Pat Biotechnol 2011;5:12–24.
176. , , , et al. Transatlantic robot-assisted telesurgery. Nature 2001;413-379–380.
177. , , . Operative laparoscopy (minimally invasive surgery): state of the art. J Gynecol Surg 1992;8:3.