1. , , , et al. Surgical complications of diagnostic and operative gynaecological laparoscopy: a series of 29 966 cases. Hum Reprod 1998;13:867–872.
2. , , , et al. Complications of laparoscopy: a prospective multicentre observational study. Br J Obstet Gynecol 1997;104:595–600.
3. , , . Major complications of laparoscopy: a follow-up Finnish study. Obstet Gynecol 1999;94:94–98.
4. , , , et al. Predicting risk of complications with gynecologic laparoscopic surgery. Obstet Gynecol 1998;92:327–331.
5. , , ., et al. Perioperative morbidity of gynecological laparoscopy. A prospective monocenter observational study. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2000;79:129–134.
6. , , . Anterior abdominal wall adhesions after laparotomy or laparoscopy. J Am Assoc Gynecol Laparosc 1997;4:353–356.
7. , , . Left upper quadrant approach in laparoscopic surgery. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2011;90:1406–1409.
8. , , . A randomized comparison of Veress needle and direct trocar insertion for laparoscopic surgery. Surg Gynecol Obstet 1993;177:259–262.
9. , , , . Open laparoscopy: 29-year experience. Obstet Gynecol 2000;96:763–766.
10. , , , et al. Complications of laparoscopy: an inquiry about closed- versus open-entry technique. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2004;190:634–638.
11. , , , et al. Complications during set-up procedures for laparoscopy in gynecology: open laparoscopy does not reduce the risk of major complications. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2003;82:1125–1129.
12. , , . Safety zones for anterior abdominal wall entry during laparoscopy: a CT scan mapping of epigastric vessels. Ann Surg 2004;239:182–185.
13. , , , et al. Visualization of the epigastric vessels and bladder before laparoscopic trocar placement. Fertil Steril 2003;80:209–212.
14. , . Bladder injury during laparoscopic surgery. Obstet Gynecol Surv 1998;53:175–180.
15. , , , . Bladder injury after LAVH: a prospective randomized comparison of vaginal and laparoscopic approaches to colpotomy during LAVH. J Am Assoc Gynecol Laparosc 2004;11:42–46.
16. , , , et al. Occult bladder injury during laparoscopy: report of 2 cases. J Lapro Adv Surg Tech 1999;9:341–345.
17. , , , . Normal variations of abdominal and pelvic anatomy evaluated at laparoscopy. Obstet Gynecol 1999;94:238–242.
18. , , . Ureteral complications with operative gynecologic laparoscopy. J Urol 1998;160:2313–2314.
19. , , , et al. Methods of hysterectomy: systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. BMJ 2005;330:1478.
20. , , . A review of laparoscopic ureteral injury in pelvic surgery. Obstet Gynecol Surv 2003;58:794–799.
21. , , . Bowel injury as a complication of laparoscopy. Br J Surg 2004;91:1253–1258.
22. , , , et al. Small intestinal injury in laparoscopic-assisted vaginal hysterectomy. J Am Assoc Gynecol Laparosc 2003;10:350–355.
23. , , , . Bowel injury in gynecologic laparoscopy. J Am Assoc Gynecol Laparosc 2003;10:9–13.
24. . Laparoscopic bowel injuries: 40 litigated gynaecologic cases in Canada. J Obstet Gynecol Can 2002;24:224–230.
25. , , . Serious trocar accidents in laparoscopic surgery: a French survey of 103 852 operations. Surg Lap Endoscop 1996;6:367–370.
26. . Analysis of 31 cases of major vessel injury associated with gynecologic laparoscopy operations. J Gynecol Surg 2003;19:63–73.
27. , , , et al. Abdominal wall characterization by MRI and CT imaging: the effect of obesity on laparoscopic approach. J Reprod Med 1991;36:473.
28. , . Mean distance between primary trocar insertion site and major retroperitoneal vessels during routine laparoscopy. J Gynecol Surg 2002;18:121–127.
29. , , , et al. Vaginal cuff dehiscence after different modes of hysterectomy. Obstet Gynecol 2011;118:794–801.
30. , , . Laparoscopic management of vaginal evisceration: a case report and review of the literature. J Min Gynecol 2008;15:119–121.
31. , , , et al. Incidence and characteristics of patients with vaginal cuff dehiscence after robotic procedures. Obstet Gynecol 2009;114:231–235.
32. , , , et al. Complications of hysteroscopy: a prospective multicenter study. Obstet Gynecol 2000;96:266–270.
33. , , , et al. Prospective multicentre randomized controlled trial to evaluate factors influencing the success rate of office diagnostic hysteroscopy. Hum Reprod 2005;20:258–263.
34. , . Vaginal misoprostol for cervical priming before operative hysteroscopy: a randomized controlled trial. Obstet Gynecol 2000;96:890–894.
35. , , , . The use of oral misoprostol as a cervical riping agent in operative hysteroscopy: a double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2002;186:876–879.
36. , . Misoprostol in operative hysteroscopy: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Obstet Gynecol 2011;118:941–949.
37. , , , et al. Carbon dioxide versus normal saline as a uterine distension medium for diagnostic vaginoscopic hysteroscopy in infertile patients: a prospective, randomized, multi-center study. Fertil Steril 2003;79:418–421.
38. , , , et al. Complications associated with the absorption of hysteroscopic fluid media. Fertil Steril 1993;60:745–756.
39. , . Dextran syndrome. Acute hypotension, noncardiogenic pulmonary edema, anemia, and coagulopathy following hysteroscopic surgery using 32% dextran 70. Chest 1997;111:513–518.
40. , , , et al. Hemorrhage risk during operative hysteroscopy. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2002;81:878–881.
41. , , , et al. Postoperative infection and surgical hysteroscopy. Fertil Steril 2002;77;766–768.
42. , , , et al. Antibiotic prophylaxis for hysteroscopy evaluation of the uterine cavity. Fertil Steril 2011;95:792–794.
43. , , . Successful early intervention in air embolism during hysteroscopy. J Clin Anesth 1997;9:248–250.
44. . Use of danazol in hysteroscopy surgery for menorrhagia. J Reprod Med 1990;35:91–92.
45. , , , et al. Postablation tubal sterilization syndrome. Obstet Gynecol 1993;82:422–423.
46. , , . Uterine rupture at term after uncomplicated hysteroscopic metroplasty. Obstet Gynecol 2002;100:1098–1099.
47. , , , et al. Successful planned pregnancy following endometrial ablation with the YAG laser. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2001;185:242–243.
48. , , . Outcome of pregnancy following endometrial ablation. J Gynecol Surg 1997;13:155–160.
49. , , , . Complications of hysteroscopic surgery: predicting patients at risk. Obstet Gynecol 2000;96:517–520.