1. . Endocrine and metabolic abnormalities in adolescents with a PCOS-like condition: Consequences for adult reproduction. Trends Endocrinol Metab 1998;9:58–61.
2. . Management of abnormal uterine bleeding associated with ovulatory dysfunction. Practice Bulletin No. 136. Obstet Gynecol 2013;122:176–85.
3. , . Clinical assessment of body hair growth in women. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1961;21:1440–7.
5. . Revised 2003 consensus on diagnostic criteria and long-term health risks related to polycystic ovary syndrome. Fertil Steril 2004;81:19–25.
6. . Consensus on women’s health aspects of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). Fertil Steril 2012;97:28–38.
7. , . , et al. The Androgen Excess and PCOS Society criteria for the polycystic ovary syndrome: The complete task force report. Fertil Steril 2009;91:456–88.
8. , , , et al. The prevalence and features of the polycystic ovary syndrome in an unselected population. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2004;89:2745–9.
9. . Polycystic ovary syndrome. N Engl J Med 2005;353:1223–36.
10. , , , et al. Thessaloniki ESHRE/ASRM-Sponsored PCOS Consensus Workshop Group: Consensus on infertility treatment related to polycystic ovary syndrome. Fertil Steril 2008;89:505–22.