1. . Perinatal and parasitic infections. Practice Bulletin No. 20. Int J Gynaecol Obstet 2002;76(1):95–107. Reaffirmed 2011.
2. , , , et al. Early primary cytomegalovirus infection in pregnancy: maternal hyperimmunoglobulin therapy improves outcomes among infants at 1 year of age. Clin Infect Dis 2012;55:497–503.
3. , , , et al. Immunoglobulin therapy of fetal cytomegalovirus infection occurring in the first half of pregnancy – a case control study of the outcome in children. J Infect Dis 2012;205:215–27.
4. , , , et al. Risk of cytomegalovirus-associated sequelae in relation to time of infection and findings on prenatal imaging. Ultrasound Obstet Gyneol 2013;41:508–14.
5. , , . et al. Prediction of fetal infection in cases with cytomegalovirus immunoglobulin M in the first trimester of pregnancy: a retrospective cohort. Clin Infect Dis 2013;56:1428–35.