2. , Surgical abortion prior to 7 weeks of gestation. Society of Family Planning. Contraception 2013;88:7–17.
4. , , Complications of first trimester abortion: a report of 170,000 cases. Obstet Gynecol 1990;76:129–35.
6. , A request for abortion. NEJM 2011;365:2198–204.
7. , , , , A review of evidence for safe abortion care. Contraception 2013;88:350–63.
8. , . First trimester abortion in women with medical conditions. Society of Family Planning Guideline. Contraception 2012;86:622–30.
11. , Medical and surgical options for induced abortion in first trimester. Best Pract Res Clin Obstet Gynaecol 2010;24:503–16.
12. , , First trimester procedural abortion in Family Medicine. J Am Board Fam Med 2009;22:169–74.
13. , , , . Pain control in first-trimester surgical abortion: a systematic review of randomized controlled trials. Contraception 2010;81:372–88.
14. , , , , ; WHO Research Group on Postovulatory Methods of Fertility Regulation. Complications of first-trimester abortion by vacuum aspiration after cervical preparation with and without misoprostol: a multicentre randomised trial. Lancet 2012;379:1817–24.
15. , , , , , Cervical preparation for second trimester dilation and evacuation. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2010;4:CD007310.
16. , Surgical abortion. Best Pract Res Clin Obstet Gynaecol 2002;16:247–61.
17. . Manual Vacuum Aspiration (MVA). Quick Reference Guide for Clinicians. Association of Reproductive Health Professionals, 2004.
. First Trimester Abortion Guidelines and Protocols
. International Planned Parenthood Federation, September 2008. www.ippf.org
, , , , , Medical methods for first trimester abortion
. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2011