- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0362-1529 (Print), 2166-5508 (Online)
- Editor: Professor Scott G. Bruce
- Editorial board
Traditio is an international journal, published annually and dedicated to the study of ancient and medieval history, thought, and religion. Traditio publishes monographic essays, critical editions of texts, and research tools such as catalogues of unpublished manuscripts. Submissions in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish are accepted. Articles have treated history, literature, philosophy, patristics, philology, theology, and history of art. The periods covered are antiquity, early Christianity, and the Middle Ages, up to A.D. 1500.
- 11 May 2021,
- A special issue on the spaces, practices, and material culture that characterised the production and consumption of intoxicants in Europe, the Atlantic, and...
- 10 May 2021,
- This article uses the material culture of smoking to connect an American-sourced intoxicant to changing tastes and expressions of masculinity in early seventeenth-century...
- 07 May 2021,
- 1. Crypto is the Data Money, Blockchain is the Accounting System It is wrong to think that Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum are mere digital monies.…...