- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0956-7933 (Print), 1474-0656 (Online)
- Editors: Professor Carl Griffin University of Sussex, UK, Professor Annie Tindley Newcastle University, UK, and Professor Tom Williamson University of East Anglia, UK
- Editorial board
Celebrating 1000 Elements: Elements in Histories of Emotions and the Senses
- 17 March 2023,
- Post Excerpt The Elements series on the histories of emotions and senses owes everything to the vision and dedication of Jan Plamper, who established the series....
The Indian Civil Service, Classical Studies and an Education in Empire
- 28 February 2023,
- The years around 1900, when the British Empire was at its height, witnessed a flurry of publications comparing the British Empire to ancient Rome.
Anti-voluntarism, natural providence and miracles in Thomas Burnet’s Theory of the Earth
- 01 February 2023,
- In his Telluris Theoria Sacra and its English translation The Theory of the Earth (1681–90), the English clergyman and schoolmaster Thomas Burnet (c. 1635–1715)...
Latest twitter news