- ISSN: 1755-0203 (Print), 1755-0211 (Online)
- Editor: Sean Walsh University of California, Los Angeles, USA
- Editorial board
- The general study of logical systems and their semantics,including non-classical logics and algebraic logic;
- Philosophical logic and formal epistemology, including interactions with decision theory and game theory;
- The history, philosophy, and methodology of logic and mathematics, including the history of philosophy of logic and mathematics;
- Applications of logic to the sciences, such as computer science, cognitive science, and linguistics; and logical results addressing foundational issues in the sciences.
The Review welcomes submissions in all these areas. The Review began publication in June 2008.