- ISSN: 0031-8191 (Print), 1469-817X (Online)
- Editors: Professor Maria Alvarez King’s College London, UK, and Professor Bill Brewer King’s College London, UK
- Editorial board
Submission to the journal
Philosophy is one of the leading academic journals, publishing articles of the highest quality in all areas of philosophy. In order to maximise accessibility, contributors are asked to pay particular attention to the introduction and motivation of their problem and to avoid needless technicality. Contributions are on no account to be longer than 10,000 words, but shorter contributions are much to be preferred. Papers are triple-blind peer-reviewed and we aim to give authors a decision within two months of submission.
- 22 April 2021,
- The proposed European Super League for football might have stalled at its inception but it is unlikely to be the last we hear of the idea, in this or any other...
- 15 March 2021,
- Leaving aside the raging pandemic, and recognizing that Covid is not unconnected, there are two crises which define our time. First, the global weakening or...
- 11 January 2021,
- I would love to have a dinner with Philo of Alexandria even though we would be more likely to disagree on most issues.…