- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0031-8191 (Print), 1469-817X (Online)
- Editors: Professor Maria Alvarez King’s College London, UK, and Professor Bill Brewer King’s College London, UK
- Editorial board
Submission to the journal
Philosophy is one of the leading academic journals, publishing articles of the highest quality in all areas of philosophy. In order to maximise accessibility, contributors are asked to pay particular attention to the introduction and motivation of their problem and to avoid needless technicality. Contributions are on no account to be longer than 10,000 words, but shorter contributions are much to be preferred. Papers are triple-blind peer-reviewed and we aim to give authors a decision within two months of submission.
- 27 March 2023,
- It is often noted that Kant’s relation to nationality is ambiguous and seemingly paradoxical. Indeed, there is presently no consensus among Kantian scholars...
- 16 January 2023,
- At least in certain cultures, many people seem to value being important. It is supposed to be a good thing if you become a U.S. President who ends a war or...
- 08 September 2022,
- The very title of § 45 in Kant’s Critique of the Power of Judgment seems to undermine from the outset the possibility of a dialogue with contemporary art: “Beautiful...