- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 1470-5427 (Print), 1475-3014 (Online)
- Editor: Tracy Alan Hall Indiana University, USA
- Editorial board
Other theoretical linguistics journals from Cambridge
- 15 December 2021,
- Volumes in the Studies in Natural Language Processing series provide comprehensive surveys of current research topics and applications in the field of natural...
- 13 October 2021,
- Back in 2016, Cambridge Extra published an interview  of François Grosjean , a recognized expert on bilingualism, who talked about his Psychology Today blog, “Life as a Bilingual” which he had started back in 2010. He discussed a number of topics such as why it is important to have scientific blogs for the general public, the difficulties of writing posts so as to make them appealing without losing any scientific value, what makes a post successful, and so on. He has kindly accepted to answer our questions five years later, both on the current status of his blog and on the book that followed it. Can you remind us why it is that you started a blog? I did so for a number of reasons. First, . . . → Read More: “Life as a Bilingual” – a highly successful blog and now a new Cambridge book...
- 13 July 2021,
- English Language and Linguistics has reached volume 25. We four current editors are proud to be associated with the journal, and – in celebration of this quarter-century ELL was founded in the mid-1990s (with first publication in 1997) by Bas Aarts, David Denison and Richard Hogg. They wrote in their editors’ note in the first issue that they began the journal because of a perceived need to offer a forum which “covers the range that ELL is intended to cover, a ‘natural class’ of research interests which deserves to be treated in one place”. They described this . . . → Read More: 25 years of English Language and Linguistics...