- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0022-1090 (Print), 1756-6916 (Online)
- Editors: Hendrik Bessembinder Arizona State University, USA, Jennifer Conrad University of North Carolina, USA, Mara Faccio Purdue University, USA, Jarrad Harford University of Washington, USA, and Paul Malatesta University of Washington, USA
- Editorial board
JFQA COVID Symposium - Watch the recording
The JFQA hosted a virtual symposium on April 30th featuring eight high-quality papers addressing different subjects related to the COVID-19 pandemic. The symposium recording is available here.
The JFQA welcomes Mara Faccio as a Managing Editor
We are pleased to announce that Mara Faccio, Duke Realty Chair in Finance & Professor of Management (Finance) at Purdue University, has accepted our invitation to join us as a Managing Editor of the JFQA, effective August 1, 2020.
As a prolific and highly-cited scholar, Mara is extremely well-qualified for this role. She is currently a Director of the American Finance Association, Research Associate at the NBER and ECGI, and has served as an Associate Editor of the JFQA since 2018. Mara has also twice won the Sharpe Award for Best Paper in the JFQA.
We are excited to have Mara bring her expertise and broad scholarship to the JFQA.
- 07 April 2021,
- The Management and Organization Review (MOR) Resilience Forum The Covid pandemic had almost instantaneously attracted attention to national, institutional, organizations and individual capabilities of resilience.…...
- 26 February 2021,
- Launching the National Institute Economic Review at 62 years old! We are, of course, still living in the grip of a Covid pandemic that is neither well understood nor under control.…...
- 12 January 2021,
- In the last decade or two, the economics of religion has become a full-fledged subfield in economics. Economists (and social scientists of all stripes) who...