- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0022-0507 (Print), 1471-6372 (Online)
- Editors: Dan Bogart Department of Economics |3151 Social Science Plaza |University of California-Irvine |Irvine, CA 92697-5100 USA, and Eric D. Hilt Wellesley College, USA
- Editorial board
Arthur H. Cole Prize for the outstanding article
Felipe González, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Mounu Prem, Universidad Del Rosario Economics, and Francisco Urzúa I, City University of London, were awarded the Arthur H. Cole Prize for the outstanding article published in this journal in the September 2019 to June 2020 issues, for:
“The Privatization Origins of Political Corporations: Evidence from the Pinochet Regime,” published in the June 2020 issue of The Journal of Economic History. The editorial board selected the winner.
- 07 April 2021,
- The Management and Organization Review (MOR) Resilience Forum The Covid pandemic had almost instantaneously attracted attention to national, institutional, organizations and individual capabilities of resilience.…...
- 26 February 2021,
- Launching the National Institute Economic Review at 62 years old! We are, of course, still living in the grip of a Covid pandemic that is neither well understood nor under control.…...
- 12 January 2021,
- In the last decade or two, the economics of religion has become a full-fledged subfield in economics. Economists (and social scientists of all stripes) who...