- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0022-0507 (Print), 1471-6372 (Online)
- Editors: Eric Hilt Department of Economics|Wellesley College|106 Central St|Wellesley, MA 02581, and Bishnupriya Gupta Department of Economics|University of Warwick, Coventry|CV4 7AL
- Editorial board
Arthur H. Cole Prize for the outstanding article
Neil Cummins, London School of Economics, was awarded the Arthur H. Cole Prize for the outstanding article published in this journal in the September 2020 to June 2021 issues, for:
“Where Is the Middle Class? Evidence from 60 Million English Death and Probate Records, 1892–1992,” published in the June 2021 issue of The Journal of Economic History. The editorial board selected the winner.
Will the UK break apart?
- 25 January 2023,
- As the latest double issue of the National Institute Economic Review shows, devolution is often seen as the panacea for secession. But what economic and governance...
An interview with JHET Co-Editors Pedro Garcia Duarte and Jimena Hurtado
- 08 January 2022,
- Firstly, for anyone new to the journal can you briefly explain the journal’s mission and scope? The Journal of the History of Economic Thought (JHET) is the journal of the History of Economics Society and it promotes interest in and inquiry into the history of economics and related parts of intellectual history, facilitate communication and discourse among scholars and disseminate knowledge about the history of economics.…...
The policy questions we all now face are ripe for exploring our new Review
- 26 February 2021,
- Launching the National Institute Economic Review at 62 years old! We are, of course, still living in the grip of a Covid pandemic that is neither well understood nor under control.…...
Tweets by EHA