- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0021-0862 (Print), 1475-4819 (Online)
- Editor: Nasrin Rahimieh University of California, Irvine, USA
- Editorial board
Iranian Studies is a peer-reviewed multidisciplinary journal, concerning everywhere with a Persian or Iranian legacy, especially Iran, Afghanistan, Central Asia, the Caucasus and northern India, and Iranians in the diaspora.
- Iranian Studies, Volume 56, Issue 2
Cambridge to publish a new flagship journal in the fast-growing field of Pakistan studies
- 25 July 2022,
- Critical Pakistan Studies will be the first international journal devoted to the study of Pakistan and its peopleJournal will be interdisciplinary and open Cambridge University Press is to publish the world’s first international journal devoted to the study of Pakistan and its people.…...
The Russia-Ukraine war and the European Response: Transformative change or more of the same?
- 27 May 2022,
- The European Union (EU) has been hit by a series of crises in the past two decades testing its sense of solidarity and institutional design, namely the 2008...
Loading tweets for https://www.twitter.com/cambUP_History...
Tweets by AIS Journal
Facebook - AIS
Facebook - Politics