- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 1759-0787 (Print), 1759-0795 (Online)
- Editor: Professor Francisco Medina-Mena University of Sevilla, Spain
- Editorial board
The prime objective of the International Journal of Microwave and Wireless Technologies is to enhance the communication between microwave engineers throughout the world. It is therefore interdisciplinary and application oriented, providing a platform for the microwave industry. Coverage includes: applied electromagnetic field theory (antennas, transmission lines and waveguides), components (passive structures and semiconductor device technologies), analogue and mixed-signal circuits, systems, optical-microwave interactions, electromagnetic compatibility, industrial applications, biological effects and medical applications.
EuMA High Frequency Technologies Series
This series publishes books for researchers, practising engineers and graduate students, covering theory and practice of engineering at RF, microwave, mm-wave and optical frequencies. Series Editor: Peter Russer, Technische Universitat Munchen
On the Cover of HPL: Optical control of transverse motion of ionization injected electrons in a laser plasma accelerator
- 09 June 2023,
- In recent years, the plasma wakefield acceleration driven by ultra-short and ultra-intense laser pulses has become increasingly mature, which can produce electron...
Stability criteria of Samara-like decelerator in unsteady transitions
- 01 June 2023,
- Samaras, or better known as “helicopter seeds”, are common childhood memories of many people. Behind the simplicity of a planar wing and a seed, is a complex...
The ESG Imperative for Infrastructure Projects: A Call to Action
- 31 May 2023,
- Katherine Bruce is a tutor on Delivering Sustainable Infrastructure: Theory and Practice for Construction, an online course from the University of Cambridge....
Tweets by CUP_SciEng