- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0956-7925 (Print), 1469-4425 (Online)
- Editors: Martin Burger Computational Imaging Group and Helmholtz Imaging, Deutsches Elektronen-Synchrotron DESY, Hamburg,|and Department of Mathematics, Universitat Hamburg, Bundesstraße 55,20146 Hamburg, Germany, Martin Burger Department Mathematik, Friedrich-Alexander Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg|Cauerstrasse 11, 91058 Erlangen|Germany, John King School of Mathematical Science|University of Nottingham|University Park|Nottingham NG7 2RD, Michael Jeffrey Ward Department of Mathematics|121-1984 Mathematics Rd|University of British Columbia|Vancouver BC|CANADA V6T 1Z2, and Scott McCue School of Mathematical Sciences|Science and Engineering Faculty|Queensland University of Technology|O-Block, Level 6, Room O609B-01|Garden Point Campus|2 George St.|Brisbane City QLD 4000|Australia
- Editorial board
Since 2008 EJAM surveys have been expanded to cover Applied and Industrial Mathematics. Coverage of the journal has been strengthened in probabilistic applications, while still focusing on those areas of applied mathematics inspired by real-world applications, and at the same time fostering the development of theoretical methods with a broad range of applicability. Survey papers contain reviews of emerging areas of mathematics, either in core areas or with relevance to users in industry and other disciplines. Research papers may be in any area of applied mathematics, with special emphasis on new mathematical ideas, relevant to modelling and analysis in modern science and technology, and the development of interesting mathematical methods of wide applicability.
Recently published articles
The PageRank algorithm analysed by EJAM
- 17 November 2022,
- The PageRank algorithm was developed by Google co-founder Larry Page, and first introduced in 1998. It is based on the idea that a website’s importance can...
John Ockendon Prize 2022 winner announced
- 15 November 2022,
- The John Ockendon Prize launched in 2016 and is named after the founding editor of the European Journal of Applied Mathematics. This award recognises researchers...
Simulating coupled gas and power networks
- 17 May 2022,
- In power networks with increasing shares of sustainable energy resources such as wind and solar radiation, the supply of energy is subject to natural fluctuations.…...