- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0149-7677 (Print), 1940-509X (Online)
- Editors: Nadine George-Graves Northwestern University, USA, and Rebekah Kowal University of Iowa, USA
- Editorial board
Award winners announced!
The winners of the 2022 Gertrude Lippincott Award (Dance Studies Association) - Royona Mitra - and the 2022 Vera Mowry Roberts Award (American Theatre and Drama Society) - Ariel Nereson - have been announced. Congratulations to both winners! Where not already OA, research is free to access until 12 September 2022. Read more...
- 22 September 2022,
- When I lived in Germany, I was spoilt by choice so far as opera was concerned. I was in an area that had three large theatres separated by two rivers The post Music Theatre and the Holy Roman Empire first appeared on FifteenEightyFour | Cambridge University Press....
- 15 September 2022,
- Around 1248, the merchants of Flanders submitted a complaint to the French king Louis IX about the malfeasance of customs agents at the Franco-Flemish border The post What have fish to do with Gothic ivories? first appeared on FifteenEightyFour | Cambridge University Press....
- 08 September 2022,
- Architecture and Material Politics in the Fifteenth-century Ottoman Empire stems from my research on Ottoman architecture, which I began in summer 2014, shortly The post Why Ottoman Architecture? A Research Journey first appeared on FifteenEightyFour | Cambridge University Press....