- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 1750-2705 (Print), 2047-993X (Online)
- Editors: Dr Rebecca Flemming University of Cambridge, UK, Dr Myrto Hatzimichali University of Cambridge, UK, and Dr Lucia Prauscello University of Oxford, UK
- Editorial board
The Cambridge Classical Journal publishes high-quality scholarly articles in all areas of Greek and Roman studies: literature, philology, philosophy, history, art & archaeology, reception, history of scholarship. CCJ has a publication history dating back to 1882 and is well known for some classic pieces which have changed the direction of the field. It is the journal of the Cambridge Philological Society but invites submissions from all scholars.
- 20 October 2021,
- What’s a sign? What’s in a sign? In the paper ‘Imagining Cretan scripts: the influence of visual motifs on the creation of script-signs in Bronze Age Crete’,...
- 12 October 2021,
- The basic process of winemaking has involved three steps: harvesting grapes; pressing the grapes in order to release their juice; fermenting that juice into...
- 21 September 2021,
- 2500 years ago this year a massive Persian force descended into Greece. How massive we cannot say. Ancient figures for Persian numbers are wildly exaggerated...