This journal accepts advertising in accordance with our advertising policy. This policy states that advertising must:
- be independent from editorial decisions on what we publish, and
- be clearly distinct from content.
All advertising requests are subject to approval by the editorial office.
Further information about advertising in Cambridge University Press journals can be found here.
Click HERE for the 2020 BJPsych Bulletin Rate Card
For media information and advertising rates, please contact:
Stephen H. P. Mell
PTM Publishers Limited
Tel: +44 (0)20 8642 0162
- The publication of advertisements does not constitute any endorsement of the products advertised by the Royal College of Psychiatrists, BJPsych Bulletin Editors, or Cambridge University Press.
- Advertising is subject to editorial oversight from the editorial team.
- BJPsych Bulletin does not allow advertising or revenue potential to influence editorial decisions.
- The editorial content of each issue is compiled independently of any advertising booked for the same issue.
- Advertisements will not knowingly be placed against editorial content relating to the same subject or product.
- Advertisements must be clearly distinguishable from the peer-reviewed editorial content published in the Journal.
- Advertisements must be truthful and comply with all relevant laws, regulations and industry codes.
- The Journal will not accept advertisements for alcohol, tobacco, recreational drugs, or illegal products.
- Advertisements from competitors may be accepted at the discretion of the editorial team.
BJPsych Bulletin does not accept sponsored supplements. Those interested in publishing a supplement should consider BJPsych Open as an alternative option. Contact the editorial office via BJPOpen@rcpsych.ac.uk.