- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0003-0554 (Print), 1537-5943 (Online)
- Editors: Michelle L. Dion McMaster University, Canada, Aili Mari Tripp University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA, Sharon Wright Austin University of Florida, USA, Clarissa Hayward Washington University in St. Louis, USA, Kelly M. Kadera University of Iowa, USA, Celeste Montoya University of Colorado, Boulder, USA, Julie Novkov University at Albany, SUNY, USA, Valeria Sinclair-Chapman Purdue University, USA, Dara Strolovitch Princeton University, USA, Denise M. Walsh University of Virginia, USA, S. Laurel Weldon Simon Fraser University, Canada, and Elisabeth Jean Wood Yale University, USA
- Editorial board
American Political Science Review is political science's premier scholarly research journal, providing peer-reviewed articles and review essays from subfields throughout the discipline. Areas covered include political theory, American politics, public policy, public administration, comparative politics, and international relations. APSR has published continuously since 1906.
American Political Science Review is sold ONLY as part of a joint subscription with Perspectives on Politics and PS: Political Science & Politics.
- 03 March 2022,
- One of our editorial team’s most important objectives is to increase the substantive, methodological and representational diversity of the journal. When...
- 15 February 2022,
- Our editorial team created this blog as part of our effort to increase the transparency about the journal. The blog is a place to explain policies and procedures...
- 19 October 2020,
- Prior to the beginning of our tenure, we set out a vision statement for the APSR revolving around six principles. One of these principles is editorial transparency,...