- Publisher: Bristol University Press
- Online publication date: July 2022
- Print publication year: 2009
- Online ISBN: 9781847427410
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.46692/9781847427410
- Subjects: Socio-Legal Studies, Law
- Series: Social Policy Review
Social Policy Review provides readers invested in welfare issues with critical analyses of progress and change in areas of interest during the past year. This year the Review uses the 60th anniversary of key legislation founding the welfare state in the UK to provide a comprehensive overview of policy developments in the UK and internationally.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.