- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: February 2023
- Print publication year: 2023
- Online ISBN: 9781009152587
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/9781009152587
Customary international law is based on State practice. This book presents the international law practice of Germany, the world's fourth-largest economy and powerhouse of the European Union, which makes an important contribution to the creation and development of customary international law. It is the first and only presentation of German practice in international law in English. The book combines a case study approach, providing analysis and commentary on Germany's practice, with a classic digest of primary materials, including diplomatic correspondence, statements, and court decisions. The book is an ideal complement to other compilations of international law practice and is an essential resource for scholars and practitioners of international law. It will also be of interest to scholars of international relations, politics, and diplomatic studies.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.