- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: October 2023
- Print publication year: 2023
- Online ISBN: 9781009232586
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/9781009232586
Interest in issues surrounding sustainable production-consumption systems and alternatives to fossil fuels is booming. The circular bioeconomy is currently mainstreamed in policy-making, industry and academia as an important part of the solution to the climate crisis and towards the creation of more sustainable economies. Based on the University-level teaching and research experience of the four authors in Italy, Finland, and France, this textbook fills an important gap in the literature by providing an in-depth and unique guide to the circular bioeconomy. The chapters critically discuss the potential contribution of a circular bioeconomy to fostering societal and organizational transformations towards sustainability globally. This timely book joins a suite of important new titles on sustainability, environmental and ecological economics.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.