1. , . Predicting and preventing ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS): the need for individualized not standardized treatment. Reprod Biol Endocrinol 2012; 10: 32.
2. , , , , , Serum anti-Mullerian hormone and antral follicle count as predictive markers of OHSS in ART cycles. J Assist Reprod Genet 2011; 28(12): 1197–203.
3. , . Choosing the right stimulation protocol for in vitro fertilization-embryo transfer in poor, normal, and hyper-responders. Clin Exp Obstet Gynecol 2011; 38(4): 313–17.
4. , , , , , . Development of a nomogram based on markers of ovarian reserve for the individualisation of the follicle-stimulating hormone starting dose in in vitro fertilisation cycles. BJOG 2012; 119(10): 1171–9.
5. , , , , , et al. Individualizing FSH dose for assisted reproduction using a novel algorithm: the CONSORT study. Reprod Biomed Online 2011; 22(Suppl 1): S73–82.
6. , , , , , et al. Clinical outcomes in relation to the daily dose of recombinant follicle-stimulating hormone for ovarian stimulation in in vitro fertilization in presumed normal responders younger than 39 years: a meta-analysis. Hum Reprod Update 2011; 17(2): 184–96.
7. , , , , . The effect of low dose human chorionic gonadotropin on follicular response and oocyte maturation in PCOS patients undergoing IVF cycles: a randomized clinical trial of efficacy and safety. Arch Gynecol Obstet 2011; 284(6): 1431–8.
8. , , , , , et al. Recombinant versus urinary gonadotrophin for ovarian stimulation in assisted reproductive technology cycles. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2011; (2): CD005354.
9. , , , , . Dual suppression with oral contraceptives and gonadotrophin releasing-hormone agonists improves in-vitro fertilization outcome in high responder patients. Hum Reprod 1997; 12(11): 2359–65.
10. , , , , , et al. Gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist versus HCG for oocyte triggering in antagonist assisted reproductive technology cycles. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2011; (1): CD008046.
11. , , . GnRH agonist for triggering of final oocyte maturation: time for a change of practice? Hum Reprod Update 2011; 17(4): 510–24.
12. , , , , , . Retrieving oocytes from small non-stimulated follicles in polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS): in vitro maturation (IVM) is not indicated in the new GnRH antagonist era. Fertil Steril 2012; 98(2): 290–3.