Cambridge University Press has made a number of Read and Publish agreements to support Open Access publishing in Cambridge journals for publicly financed research articles.
Under the ‘Read’ element, affiliated institutions are granted access to the Press’ journals. The ‘Publish’ element covers the Article Processing Charges (APCs) for authors from affiliated institutions who wish to publish publicly financed research articles in the Press’s hybrid and fully Open Access journals, depending on the agreement.
Read and Publish Agreements:
- OA agreement for authors at Dutch institutions
- OA agreement for authors at German institutions (BSB - DFG supported)
- OA agreement for authors at German institutions (Max Planck)
- OA agreement for authors at Swedish institutions (Bibsam)
- OA agreement for authors at UK institutions (Jisc)