Cambridge University Press has made a number of Read and Publish agreements to support Open Access publishing in Cambridge journals for publicly financed research articles.
The ‘Publish’ element covers the Article Processing Charges (APCs) for authors from affiliated institutions who wish to publish in the Press’s hybrid and fully Open Access journals, depending on the agreement. Under the ‘Read’ element, affiliated institutions are granted access to the Press’ journals.
To check if you're eligible to publish under this model, please see the links below. To find out more about how to publish Open Access in Cambridge journals, read our Step by Step Guide (EN), also available in German.
Click here for more information on options and fees for publishing OA articles.
Read and Publish Agreements:
The links below provide more detail on each deal, including eligible institutions and journals.
- OA agreement for authors at Dutch institutions (VSNU)
- OA agreement for authors at German institutions (BSB - DFG supported)
- OA agreement for authors at German institutions (Max Planck)
- OA agreement for authors at Swedish institutions (Bibsam)
- OA agreement for authors at UK institutions (Jisc)