Mendel, J.E. Ed, Final Report of the Defense High-Level Waste Leaching Mechanisms Program, PNL-5157, 1984
Lutze, W.E., Silicate Glasses, in Radioactive Waste Forms for the Future, Lutze, W.E. and Ewing, R.C. Eds, 1988
Cunnane, J.C. Ed, High-Level Waste Borosilicate Glass. A Compendium of Corrosion Characteristics. DOE-EM-0177, 1994
4. Glass as a Waste Form and Vitrification Technology – Summary of an International Workshop. Publ. National Academic Press, 1996
5. GLASS. Scientific research for high performance containment. CEA/VALRHO summer session proceedings, 1998
Glass in its Disposal Environment. Proceedings of a Topical workshop. Journal of Nuclear Materials, Vol 298 Nos 1,2, (2001)
et al. , GLASTAB – Long term behaviour of glass: improving the glass source term and substantiating the basic hypotheses. Final report to the EC.
Iseghem, P. Van
et al. , GLAMOR – a critical evaluation of the dissolution mechanisms of high level waste glasses in conditions of relevance for geological disposal. Final report to the EC, in progress.
et al. , Experimental and modelling studies to formulate a nuclear waste glass source term in representative geological disposal conditions. EUR 19120, 1999
10. Radioactive Waste Management and Disposal, EUR 6871, Ed Simon, R. and Orlowski, S., 1980
11. Radioactive Waste Management and Disposal, EUR 10163, Ed Simon, R., 1985
12. Radioactive Waste Management and Disposal, EUR 13389, Ed Cecille, L., 1990
13. Radioactive Waste Management and Disposal, EUR 17543, Ed McMenamin, T., 1997
14. Euradwaste '04 “Radioactive Waste Management – Community Policy and Research Initiatives”. EUR 21027, Ed Davies, C., 2004
et al. , CORALUS: an integrated in situ corrosion test on α-active HLW glass, this conference
Nagra : project Opalinius clay – safety report, demonstration of disposal feasibility for spent fuel, vitrified high-level waste and long-lived intermediate-level waste. Nagra technical report NRB 02-05. Nagra, Wettingen, Switzerland, 2002.
Grambow, B. and Müller, R., First-order dissolution rate law and the role of surface layers in glass performance assessment. J. of Nuclear Materials, 298, (2001), 112–124.
Vernaz, E., Gin, S., Jégou, C., Ribet, I., Present understanding of R7T7 glass alteration kinetics and their impact on long-term behavior modeling. Journal of Nuclear Materials
298 (2001), 27–36
et al. , Long-term behaviour of nuclear waste glass: improvement of the model and of the source term. Final Report to NIRAS/ONDRAF, in preparation.
Ribet, I., Gin, S., Minet, Y., Vernaz, E., Chaix, P., R. Do Quang (2001) Long-term behaviour of nuclear glass: the r(t) operational model. GLOBAL-International conference on: “Back-End of the fuel cycle : from research to solution”,9th-13th September, Paris.
Stumm, W. and Morgan, J.J., Aquatic Chemistry, an introduction emphasizing chemical equilibria in natural waters. Socond edition. Publ. Wiley-Interscience. John Wiley & Sons.
et al. , SON68 glass dissolution kinetics at high reaction progress: mechanisms accounting for the residual alteration rate. This conference.
Tang, R. and Nancollas, G., New mechanism for the dissolution of sparingly soluble minerals, Pure Appl. Chem. Vol 74, No 10, pp 1851–1857, 2002