(1) Bews, R. P., Seymour, P. A. C., Shaw, A. N. D. & Wales, F. R. Proposals for the Statutory Basis of Valuation of the Liabilities of Long-Term Insurance Business. J.I.A. 102, 61 and T.V.A. 34, 367.
(2) Study Note—Unit-Linked Business, published by the Actuarial Tuition Service (prepared by Squires, R. J.).
(3) Grant, A. T. & Kingsnorth, G. A. Unit Trusts and Equity-Linked Endowment Assurances, J.I.A. 93, 387 and T.I.A. 30, 17.
(4) Seymour, P. A. C. Unit Linked Assurance and Capital Gains Tax, presented to the Institute of Actuaries Students' Society on 19 March 1971.
(5) Smart, I. C. Pricing and Profitability in a Life Office, J.I.A. 104, 125.
(6) Ford, A. Assurances Linked to Unit Trusts, J.S.S. 19, 87.
(7) Redington, F. M. Review of the Principles of Life Office Valuations, J.I.A. 78, 286.
(8) Skerman, R. S. A Solvency Standard for Life Assurance Business, J.I.A. 92, 75.
(9) Squires, R. J. Unit Linked Assurance—Observations and Propositions, J.I.A. 101, 1.
(10) Fine, A. E. M. The Carry-forward of Unrelieved Management Expenses, J.I.A. 104, 335.
(11) Ford, A. Life Office Returns to the Department of Trade and Industry, J.I.A. 101, 53.
(12) Bailey, W. G. Some Points on Equity Linked Contracts, J.I.A. 88, 319.
Benjamin, S. Formulae for an Equity Linked Policy Commonly sold in the U.K. (Transactions 19th Int. Congress of Actuaries, I, 327) and Maturity Guarantees for Equity Linked Policies, Transactions 20th Int. Congress of Actuaries, I, 17.
Leckie, S. H. Variable Annuities and Variable Life Assurance in the United States of America, J.S.S. 20, 69.
Melville, G. L. The Unit Linked Approach to Life Insurance, J.I.A. 96, 311.
Scott, W. F. A Reserve Basis for Maturity Guarantees in Unit Linked Life Assurance, T.F.A. 35, 365.
Wilkie, A. D. The Rate of Interest as a Stochastic Process—Theory and Applications, Transactions 20th Int. Congress of Actuaries, I, 325.
Wilson, A. F. Category B Unit Linked Policies presented to the Institute of Actuaries Students' Society, 11 December 1973.