- ISSN: 1053-8372 (Print), 1469-9656 (Online)
- Editors: Pedro Garcia Duarte Universidade de São Paulo, Brazil and Jimena Hurtado Universidad de los Andes, Colombia
- Editorial board
The mission of the journal is to further the objectives of the History of Economics Society. These are to promote interest in and inquiry into the history of economics and related parts of intellectual history, facilitate communication and discourse among scholars working in the field of the history of economics, and disseminate knowledge about the history of economics.
JHET is a scholarly publication of international distinction. In addition to publishing widely read and cited peer-reviewed articles, it features a regular book review section including reviews by leading specialists.
- 14 May 2019,
- Patients warned about the personal health risks of misusing medicine were almost twice as likely to heed the advice and take and it correctly, a new study has...
- 15 April 2019,
- A recent study by RAND Corporation researchers examined the average amount of police spending on crimes for each state. Averaging the results across all states...
- 11 March 2019,
- Africa’s future is urban. By 2050, the majority of Africans will live in cities, transforming its societies and economies. Yet very little is known about the...