- ISSN: 1053-8372 (Print), 1469-9656 (Online)
- Editors: Pedro Garcia Duarte Universidade de São Paulo, Brazil and Jimena Hurtado Universidad de los Andes, Colombia
- Editorial board
The mission of the journal is to further the objectives of the History of Economics Society. These are to promote interest in and inquiry into the history of economics and related parts of intellectual history, facilitate communication and discourse among scholars working in the field of the history of economics, and disseminate knowledge about the history of economics.
JHET is a scholarly publication of international distinction. In addition to publishing widely read and cited peer-reviewed articles, it features a regular book review section including reviews by leading specialists.
- What is the cost of police, really?
- 15 April 2019,
- A recent study by RAND Corporation researchers examined the average amount of police spending on crimes for each state. Averaging the results across all states...
- Africa’s future is urban
- 11 March 2019,
- Africa’s future is urban. By 2050, the majority of Africans will live in cities, transforming its societies and economies. Yet very little is known about the...
- The 2019 Smit-Lowenfeld Prize for the best article in the field of international arbitration
- 23 January 2019,
- The International Arbitration Club of New York (IACNY) announced today that Simon Batifort and J. Benton Heath are the recipients of the 2019 Smit-Lowenfeld...