1. Lu, T X, Han, F, Zhao, C et al. Experiences of intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) for head and neck tumors. Ai Zheng 2001; 20 (10): 1095–1099.
2. Narayanasami, G, Cruz, W, Papanikolaou, N, Stakathis, S. Comparison between measured tissue phantom ratio values and calculated from percent depth doses with and without peak scatter correction factor in a 6 MV beam. Int. J Cancer Ther Oncol 2015; 3 (2): 1–5.
3. Aspradakis, M M, Byrne, J P, Palmans, H et al. IPEM Report 103: Small field MV photon dosimetry. No. IAEA-CN—182, INIS Volume 42, 1st edition. Vienna, Austria: Institute of Physics and Engineering in Medicine, 2010.
4. Das, I J, Ding, G X, Ahnesjö, A. Small fields: Nonequilibrium radiation dosimetry. Med Phys. 2008; 35: 206–215.
5. Scott, A J, Nahum, A E, Fenwick, J D. Using a Monte Carlo model to predict dosimetric properties of small radiotherapy photon fields. Med Phys. 2008; 35: 4671–4684.
6. Shamsi, Q, Buzdar, S A, Altaf, S, Atia, A, Atiq, M, Iqbal, K. Total scatter factor for small fields in radiotherapy: A dosimetric comparison. J Radiother Pract 2017; 16 (4): 444–450.
7. Das, I J, Morales, J, Francescon, P. Small field dosimetry: What have we learnt? In: Guerda Massillon JL et al. (eds). AIP Conference Proceedings, Volume 1747. No. 1. College park, MD: AIP Publishing, 2016.
8. Würfel, J U. Dose measurements in small fields. Med Phys 2013; 1 (1): 81–90.
9. Chen, L, Chen, L X, Sun, H Q et al. Measurements and comparisons for data of small beams of linear accelerators. Chin J Cancer 2009; 28 (3): 272–276.
10. Rahman, M A, Alam, M J, Akhtaruzzaman, M. Characteristics analysis of high energy external radiotherapy beams in water. Malay J Med Biol Res 2016; 3 (1): 51–60.
11. Bjärngard, B E, Bar-Deroma, R, Corrao, A. A survey of methods to calculate monitor settings. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 1994; 28: 749–752.
12. Ding, G X, Krauss, R. An empirical formula to obtain tissue-phantom ratios from percentage depth-dose curves for small fields. Phys Med Biol 2013; 58: 4781–4789.
13. Sharma, S D, Kumar, S, Dagaonkar, S S et al. Dosimetric comparison of linear accelerator-based stereotactic radiosurgery systems. J Med Phys 2007; 32 (1): 18–23.
14. Podgorsak, E B. Radiation Oncology Physics: A Handbook for Teachers and Students. Vienna: International Atomic Energy Agency, 2005.
15. Mesbahi, A. Dosimetric characteristics of unflattened 6MV photon beams of a clinical linear accelerator: A Monte Carlo study. Appl Radiat Isot 2007; 65: 1029–1036.
16. Pichandi, A, Kadirampatti, M G, Jerin, A, Balaji, K, Kilara, G. Analysis of physical parameters and determination of inflection point for Flattening Filter Free beams in medical linear accelerator. Rep Pract Oncol Radiother 2014; 19: 322–331.
17. Khan, F M, Gibbons, J P. Khan’s the Physics of Radiation Therapy. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2014.
18. Jayaraman, S, Lanzl, L H. Basic ratios and factors for the dosimetry of external beam. Clin Radiother Phys 2004; 189–229.
19. British Journal of Radiology. Central axis depth dose data for use in radiotherapy. Br J Radiol Suppl 1983; 17: 1–147.
20. LaRiviere, P D. The quality of high-energy X-ray beams. Br J Radiol 1989; 62 (737): 473–481.
21. Osei, J E. Validation of calculated tissue maximum ratio (TMR) obtained from measured percentage depth dose (PPD) data for high energy photon beam (6 MV and 15 MV). Thesis work at Department of Medical Physics School of Nuclear and Allied Sciences, University of Ghana, 2015.
22. ICRU. Determination of Absorbed Dose in a Patient Irradiated by Beams of X- or Gamma-Rays in Radiotherapy Procedures. Bethesda, MD: International-Commission on Radiation Units and Measurement, 1976; ICRU Rep. 24.
23. Johansson, K A, Hariot, J C, Van Dam, J, Lepinoy, D, Setenac, I, Sernbo, G. Quality assurance control in the EORTC cooperative group of radiotherapy. 2. Dosimetric intercomposition. Radiather Oncol 1986; 7: 269–279.