1.Taylor, W. R., Roland, E., Ploeg, H., Hertig, D., Klabunde, R., Warner, M. D., Hobatho, M. C., Rakotomanana, L. and Clift, S. E., “Determination of Orthotropic Bone Elastic Constants Using FEA and Modal Analysis,” Journal of Biomechanics, 35, pp. 767–773 (2002).
2.Reddy, J. N. and Phan, N. D., “Stability and Vibration of Isotropic, Orthotropic and Laminated Plates According to a Higher-Order Shear Deformation Theory,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, 98, pp. 157–170 (1985).
3.Hou, P. F., Wang, L. and Yi, T., “2D Green's Functions for Semi-Infinite Orthotropic Thermoelastic Plane,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, 33, pp. 1674–1682 (2009).
4.Hou, P. F., He, S. and Chen, C. P., “2D General Solution and Fundamental Solution for Orthotropic Thermoelastic Materials,” Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements, 35, pp. 56–60 (2011)
5.Kumar, R. and Chawla, V., “Green's Functions in Orthotropic Thermoelastic Diffusion Media,” Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements, 36, pp. 1272–1277 (2012).
6.Swanson, S. R., “Hertzian Contact of Orthotropic Materials,” International Journal of Solids and Structures, 41, pp. 1945–1959 (2004).
7.Swanson, S. R., “Contact Deformation and Stress in Orthotropic Plates,” Composites A, 36, pp. 1421–1429 (2005).
8.Bonnet, G., “Orthotropic Elastic Media Having a Closed Form Expression of the Green Tensor,” International Journal of Solids and Structures, 46, pp. 1240–1250 (2009).
9.Ting, T. C. T. and Lee, V. G., “The Three-Dimensional Elastostatic Green's Function for General Anisotropic Linear Elastic Solids,” Quarterly Journal of Mechanics and Applied Mathematics, 50, pp. 407–426 (1997).
10. Lee, N. G., “Elastic Green's Function for an Infinite Half-Space of a Hexagonal Continuum with its Basal Plane as Surface,” International Journal of Engineering Science, 17, pp. 681–689 (1979).
11. Couteau, B., Labey, L., Hobatho, M. C., Vander, Sloten J., Arlaud, J. Y. and Brignola, J. C., “Validation of a Three Dimensional Finite Element Model of a Femur with a Customized Hip Implant. In: Middleton,” Computer Methods in Biomechanics & Biomedical Engineering, 2, pp. 147–154 (1998).
12. Herakovich, C. T., Mechanics of Fibrous Composites, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, New Jersey, p. 57 (1998).
13. Ting, T. C. T., Anisotropic Elasticity: Theory and Application, Oxford University Press, United Kingdom, pp. 528–530 (1996)
14. Lee, V. G., “Superposing Scheme for the Three-Dimensional Green's Functions of an Anisotropic Half-Space,” International Journal of Solids and Structures, 50, pp. 2407–2415 (2013).