1. Felippa, C. A., Park, K. C. and Justino Filho, M. R., “The Construction of Free-Free Flexibility Matrices as Generalized Stiffness Inverses,” Computers and Structures, 68, pp. 411–418 (1998).
2. Blazquez, A., Mantic, V., Paris, F. and Canas, J., “On the Removal of Rigid Body Motions in the Solution of Elastostatic Problems by Direct BEM,” International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, 36, pp. 4021–4038 (1996).
3. Vodicka, R., Mantic, V. and Paris, F., “Note on the Removal of Rigid Body Motions in the Solution of Elastostatic Traction Boundary Value Problems by SGBEM,” Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements, 30, pp. 790–798 (2006).
4. Vodicka, R., Mantic, V. and Paris, F., “On the Removal of the Non-Uniqueness in the Solution of Elastostatic Problems by Symmetric Galerkin BEM,” International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, 66, pp. 1884–1912 (2006).
5. Lutz, E., Ye, W. and Mukherjee, S. “Elimination of Rigid Body Modes from Discretized Boundary Integral Equations,” International Journal of Solids and Structures, 35, pp. 4427–4436 (1998).
6. Chen, J. T., Chou, K. S. and Hsieh, C. C., “Derivation of Stiffness and Flexibility for Rods and Beams by Using Dual Integral Equation,” Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements, 32, pp. 108–121 (2008).
7. Felippa, C. A. and Park, K. C., “The Construction of Free-Free Flexibility Matrices for Multilevel Structural Analysis,” Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 191, pp. 2139–2168 (2002).
8. Chen, J. T., Huang, W. S., Lee, J. W. and Tu, Y. C., “A Self-Regularized Approach for Deriving the Free-Free Stiffness and Flexibility Matrices,” Computers and Structures, 145, pp. 12–22 (2014).
9. Chen, J. T., Han, H., Kuo, S. R. and Kao, S. K., “Regularization Methods for Ill-Conditioned System of the Integral Equation of the First Kind with the Logarithmic Kernel,” Inverse Problem in Science and Engineering, 22, pp. 1176–1195 (2014).
10. Ben-Israel, A. and Greville, T. N. E., Generalized Inverses: Theory and Applications, Springer, New York (2003).
11. Felippa, C. A., “A Direct Flexibility Method,” Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 149, pp. 319–337 (1997).
12. Lin, T. W., Shiau, H. T. and Huang, J. T., “Decomposition of Singular Large Sparse Matrix by Adding Dummy Links and Dummy Degrees,” Journal of the Chinese Institute of Engineers, 15, pp. 723–727 (1992).
13. Sharifi, P. and Popov, E. P., “Nonlinear Buckling Analysis of Sandwich Arches,” Journal of the Engineering Mechanics Division, 97, pp. 1397–1412 (1971).
14. Stewart, G. W., “Modifying Pivot Elements in Gaussian Elimination,” Mathematics of Computation, 28, pp. 537–542 (1974).
15. Hartwig, R. E., “Singular Value Decomposition and the Moore–Penrose Inverse of Bordered Matrices,” SIAM Journal on Applied Mathematics, 31, pp. 31–41 (1976).
16. Chang, S. C. and Lin, T. W., “Constraint Relation Implementation for Finite Element Analysis from an Element Basis,” Advances in Engineering Software (1978), 10, pp. 191–194 (1988).
17. Davis, H. T. and Thomson, K. T., Linear Algebra and Linear Operators in Engineering: with Applications in Mathematica, Academic press, New York (2000).