1. Spencer, B. F.Jr and Nagarajaiah, S., “State of the Art of Structural Control,” Journal of Structural Engineering, 129, pp. 845–856 (2003).
2. Olabi, A. G. and Grunwald, A., “Design and Application of Magneto-Rheological Fluid,” Materials & Design, 28, pp. 2658–2664 (2007).
3. Milecki, A., “Investigation and Control of Magneto-Rheological Fluid Dampers,” International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture, 41, pp. 379–391 (2001).
4. Tse, T. and Chang, C. C., “Shear-Mode Rotary Magnetorheological Damper for Small-Scale Structural Control Experiments,” Journal of Structural Engineering, 130, pp. 904–911 (2004).
5. Zhu, C., “A Disk-Type Magneto-Theological Fluid Damper for Rotor System Vibration Control,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, 283, pp. 1051–1069 (2005).
6. Chooi, W. W. and Oyadiji, S. O., “Design, Modeling and Testing of Magnetorheological (MR) Dampers Using Analytical Flow Solutions,” Computers & Structures, 86, pp. 473–482 (2008).
7. Zhang, S. S., “Design and Research on Magneto-Rheological Damper Support for Magnetic Bearing,” M. S. Thesis. College of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Nanjing, China (2012). [in Chinese]
8. Yazid, I. I., Mazlan, S. A., Kikuchi, T., Zamzuri, H. and Imaduddin, F., “Magnetic Circuit Optimization in Designing Magnetorheological Damper,” Smart Structures and Systems, 14, pp. 869–881 (2014).
9. Ding, Y., Zhang, L. and Zhu, H. T., “Simplified Design Method for Shear-Valve Magnetorheological Dampers,” Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Vibration, 13, pp. 637–652 (2014).
10. Tu, J. W. et al., “Design and Fabrication of 500-kN Large-Scale MR Damper,” Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures, 22, pp. 475–487 (2011).
11. Sodeyama, H., Suzuki, K. and Sunakoda, K., “Development of Large Capacity Semi-Active Seismic Damper Using Magneto-Rheological Fluid,” Journal of Pressure Vessel Technology, 126, pp. 105–109 (2004).
12. Ni, Y. Q., Chen, Y., Ko, J. M. and Cao, D. Q., “Neuro-Control of Cable Vibration Using Semi-Active Magneto-Rheological Dampers,” Engineering Structures, 24, pp. 295–307 (2002).
13. Choi, K. M., Jung, H. J., Cho, S. W. and Lee, I. W., “Application of Smart Passive Damping System Using MR Damper to Highway Bridge Structure,” Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, 21, pp. 870–874 (2007).
14. Peng, Y. B., Yang, J. G. and Li, J., “Parameter Identification of Modified Bouc-Wen Model and Analysis of Size Effect of Magnetorheological Dampers,” Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures, 29, pp. 1464–1480 (2018).
15. Yasrebi, N., Ghazavi, A. and Mashhadi, M. M., “Magneto-Rhelogical Fluid Dampers Modeling: Numerical and Experimental,” Proceedings of the 17th IASTED International Conference Modeling and Simulation, Montreal, Canada (2006).
16. Gedik, E., Kurt, H., Recebli, Z. and Balan, C. “Two-Dimensional CFD Simulation of Magneto-Rheological Fluid between Two Fixed Parallel Plates Applied External Magnetic Field,” Computers & Fluids, 63, pp. 128–134 (2012).
17. Parlak, Z. and Engin, T., “Time-Dependent CFD and Quasi-Static Analysis of Magnetorheological Fluid Dampers with Experimental Validation,” International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, 64, pp. 22–31 (2012).
18. Xu, Z. D., Jia, D. H. and Zhang, X. C., “Performance Tests and Mathematical Model Considering Magnetic Saturation for Magnetorheological Damper,” Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures, 23, pp. 1331–1349 (2012).
19. Yang, G., “Large-Scale Magnetorheological Fluid Damper for Vibration Mitigation: Modeling, Testing and Control,” Ph.D. Dissertation, Notre Dame, University of Notre Dame, Indiana, U.S.A. (2001).
20. Peng, Y. B. and Li, J., “Multiscale Analysis of Stochastic Fluctuations of Dynamic Yield of Magnetorheological Fluids,” International Journal for Multiscale Computational Engineering, 9, pp. 175–191 (2011).
21. Peng, Y. B., Ghanem, R. and Li, J., “Investigations of Microstructured Behaviors of Magnetorheological Suspensions,” Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures, 23, pp. 1351–1370 (2012).
22. Peng, Y., Yang, J. and Li, J., “Seismic Risk-Based Stochastic Optimal Control of Structures Using Magnetorheological Dampers,” Natural Hazards Review, 18, B4016001 (2016).
23. Li, J., Peng, Y. B. and Chen, J. B., “Nonlinear Stochastic Optimal Control Strategy of Hysteretic Structures,” Structural Engineering and Mechanics, 38, pp. 39–63 (2011).
24. Guan, X. C., Guo, P. F. and Ou, J., “Study of the Response Time of MR Dampers,” Proceedings of SPIE 7493, Second International Conference on Smart Materials and Nanotechnology in Engineering, 74930U, doi: 10.1117/12.840217 (2009).