1. Mallick, P. K., Fiber-Reinforced Composites: Materials, Manufacturing, and Design, 3th Edition, CRC press, Boca Raton, pp. 1–90 (2007).
2. Swolfs, Y., Verpoest, I. and Gorbatikh, L., “Issues in strength models for unidirectional fibre-reinforced composites related to Weibull distributions, fibre packings and boundary effects,” Composites Science and Technology, 114, pp. 42–49 (2015).
3. Ismail, Y., Sheng, Y., Yang, D. M. and Ye, J. Q., “Discrete element modelling of unidirectional fibre-reinforced polymers under transverse tension,” Composites Part B: Engineering, 73, pp. 118–125 (2015).
4. Szabó, B., “Unidirectional fiber-reinforced composite laminae: Homogenization and localization,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, 70, pp. 1676–1684 (2015).
5. Alavinasab, A., Jha, R., Ahmadi, G., Cetinkaya, C. and Sokolov, I., “Computational modeling of nanostructured glass fibers,” Computational Materials Science, 44, pp. 622–627 (2008).
6. Sabuncuoglu, B., Orlova, S., Gorbatikh, L., Lomov, S. V. and Verpoest, I., “Micro-scale finite element analysis of stress concentrations in steel fiber composites under transverse loading,” Journal of Composite Materials, 49, pp. 1057–1069 (2015).
7. Teply, J. L. and Dvorak, G. J., “Bounds on overall instantaneous properties of elastic-plastic composites,” Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids, 36, pp. 29–58 (1988).
8. Brockenbrough, J. R., Suresh, S. and Wienecke, H. A., “Deformation of metal-matrix composites with continuous fibers: geometrical effects of fiber distribution and shape,” Acta Metallurgica et Materialia, 39, pp. 735–752 (1991).
9. Zohdi, T. I. and Wriggers, P., An Introduction to Computational Micromechanics, Springer, Berlin, pp. 45–84 (2008).
10. Qin, Q. H. and Yang, Q. S., Macro-Micro Theory on Multi-Field Coupling Behavior of Heterogeneous Materials, Higher Education Press and Springer, Beijing, pp. 7–55 (2008).
11. Wang, H., Zhao, X. J. and Wang, J. S., “Interaction analysis of multiple coated fibers in cement composites by special n-sided interphase/fiber elements,” Composites Science and Technology, 118, pp. 117–126 (2015).
12. Wang, H., Qin, Q. H. and Xiao, Y., “Special n-sided Voronoi fiber/matrix elements for clustering thermal effect in natural-hemp-fiber-filled cement composites,” International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 92, pp. 228–235 (2016).
13. Qin, Q. H. and Wang, H., “Special elements for composites containing hexagonal and circular fibers,” International Journal of Computational Methods, 12, 1540012 (2015).
14. Dong, C. Y., “Effective elastic properties of doubly periodic array of inclusions of various shapes by the boundary element method,” International Journal of Solids and Structures, 43, pp. 7919–7938 (2006).
15. Liu, K. C. and Ghoshal, A., “Validity of random microstructures simulation in fiber-reinforced composite materials,” Composites Part B: Engineering, 57, pp. 56–70 (2014).
16. Yu, Y., Zhang, B., Tang, Z. and Qi, G., “Stress transfer analysis of unidirectional composites with randomly distributed fibers using finite element method,” Composites Part B: Engineering, 69, pp. 278–285 (2015).
17. Chen, Y. Z. and Lee, K. Y., “Two-dimensional elastic analysis of doubly periodic circular holes in infinite plane,” KSME International Journal, 16, pp. 655–665 (2002).
18. Dong, C. Y. and Lee, K. Y., “Numerical analysis of doubly periodic array of cracks/rigid-line inclusions in an infinite isotropic medium using the boundary integral equation method,” International Journal of Fracture, 133, pp. 389–405 (2005).
19. Lekhnitskii, S. G., Theory of Elasticity of an Anisotropic Body, Mir Publishers, Moscow, pp. 15–78 (1981).
20. Kaw, A. K., Mechanics of Composite Materials, 2nd Edition, CRC Press, Boca Raton, pp. 61–136 (2005).
21. Zienkiewicz, O. C., Taylor, R. L. and Zhu, J. Z., The Finite Element Method: Its Basis and Fundamentals, 6th Edition, McGraw-Hill, London, pp. 187–229 (2005).
22. Qin, Q. H. and Wang, H., Matlab and C Programming for Trefftz Finite Element Methods, CRC Press, Boca Raton, pp. 187–243 (2009).
23. Qin, Q.H., “Solving anti-plane problems of piezoelectric materials by the Trefftz finite element approach,” Computational Mechanics, 31, pp. 461–468 (2003).
24. Qin, Q.H. and Mai, Y.W., “BEM for crack-hole problems in thermopiezoelectric materials,” Engineering Fracture Mechanics, 69, pp. 577–588 (2002).
25. Wongsto, A. and Li, S., “Micromechanical FE analysis of UD fibre-reinforced composites with fibres distributed at random over the transverse cross-section,” Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, 36, pp. 1246–1266 (2005).
26. Wang, Z. Q., Wang, X. Q., Zhang, J. F., Liang, W. Y. and Zhou, L. M., “Automatic generation of random distribution of fibers in long-fiber-reinforced composites and mesomechanical simulation,” Materials & Design, 32, pp. 885–891 (2011).
27. Melro, A., Camanho, P. and Pinho, S., “Generation of random distribution of fibres in long-fibre reinforced composites,” Composites Science and Technology, 68, pp. 2092–2102 (2008).