1. Liu, H. K., Wang, Y. C. and Huang, T. H., “Moisture Effect on Mechanical Properties of Graphene/Epoxy Nanocomposites,” Journal of Mechanics, 32, pp. 673–682 (2016).
2. Yang, B. and Sun, D., “Testing, Inspecting and Monitoring Technologies for Wind Turbine Blades: A Survey,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 22, pp. 515–526 (2013).
3. Ogasawara, T., Ishida, Y. and Kasai, T., “Mechanical Properties of Carbon Fiber/Fullerene-Dispersed Epoxy Composites,” Composites Science and Technology, 69, pp. 2002–2007 (2009).
4. Mathur, R. B., Chatterjee, S. and Singh, B. P., “Growth of Carbon Nanotubes on Carbon Fiber Substrates to Produce Hybrid/Phenolic Composites with Improved Mechanical Properties,” Composites Science and Technology, 68, pp. 1608–1615 (2008).
5. Acheson, J. A., Simacek, P. and Advani, S. G., “The Implications of Fiber Compaction and Saturation on Fully Coupled VARTM Simulation,” Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing (Incorporating Composites and Composites Manufacturing), 35, pp. 159–169 (2004).
6. Yen, P. W., “Computational Simulation and Fabrication Technique of Aircraft Wing Rib by Resin Transfer Molding,” M. S. Thesis, Department of Fiber and Composite Materials, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan (2007).
7. Lundstrom, T. S., Gebart, B. R. and Lundemo, C. Y., “Void Formation in RTM,” Journal of Reinforced Plastics and Composites, 17, pp. 1167–1184 (1998).
8. Abraham, D. and Mcllhagger, R., “Investigations Into Various Methods of Liquid Injection to Achieve Mouldings with Minimum Void Contents and Full Wet Out,” Composites Part A, 29, pp. 533–539 (1998).
9. Senibi, S. and Klang, E. C., “Experiments Related to the Fabrication of a Graphite/Epoxy Tube by the Resin Transfer Molding (RTM) Process,” Composites Modeling and Processing Science, 3, pp. 317–328 (1993).
10. Govignon, Q., Bickerton, S. and Kelly, P. A., “Simulation of the Reinforcement Compaction and Resin Flow During the Complete Resin Infusion Process,” Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, 41, pp. 45–57 (2010).
11. de Paiva, J. M. F., Mayer, S. and Rezende, M. C., “Evaluation of Mechanical Properties of Four Different Carbon/Epoxy Composites Used in Aeronautical Field,” Materials Research, 8, pp. 91–97 (2005).
12. Bian, L. C., Liu, W. and Pan, J., “Probability of Debonding and Effective Elastic Properties of Particle-Reinforced Composites,” Journal of Mechanics, 33, pp. 789–796 (2017).
13. Joshi, O. K., “The Effect of Moisture on the Shear Properties of Carbon Fiber Composites,” Composites, 14, pp. 196–200 (1983).
14. Rouquie, S., Frenot, M. C. L., Cinquin, J. and Colombaro, A. M., “Thermal Cycling of Carbon/Epoxy Laminates in Neutral and Oxidative Environments,” Composites Science and Technology, 65, pp. 403–409 (2005).
15. Du, L. and Jana, S. C., “Hygrothermal Effects on Properties of Highly Conductive Epoxy/Graphite Composites for Applications as Bipolar Plates,” Journal of Power Sources, 182, pp. 223–229 (2008).
16. ASTM D3039/D3039M-08, “Standard Test Method for Tensile Properties of Polymer Matrix Composite Materials,” Annual Book of ASTM Standards (2008).
17. ASTM D790-10, “Flexural Test Methods for Flexural Properties of Unreinforced and Reinforced Plastics and Electrical Insulating Materials,” Annual Book of ASTM Standards (2010).
18. Kellas, S., Morton, J. and Curtis, P. T., “The Effect of Hygrothermal Environments upon the Tensile and Compressive Strength of Notched CFRP Laminates: Part I - Static Loading,” Composites, 21, pp. 41–51 (1990).