1. Hahn, T, Nierenberg, AA, Whitfield-Gabrieli, S. Predictive analytics in mental health: applications, guidelines, challenges and perspectives. Molecular Psychiatry 2017; 22: 37–43.
2. Parikh, RB, Kakad, M, Bates, DW. Integrating predictive analytics into high-value care: the dawn of precision delivery. JAMA 2016; 315: 651–652.
3. Narayanan, S, Georgiou, P. Behavioral signal processing: deriving human behavioral informatics from speech and language. Proceedings of the IEEE Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineering 2013; 101: 1203–1233.
4. Lane, J, et al. Privacy, Big Data, and the Public Good. New York: Cambridge University Press, 2014.
5. Collmann, J, Matei, SA. Ethical Reasoning in Big Data: An Exploratory Analysis. Basel, Switzerland: Springer International Publishing, 2016.
6. Jones, L, Wells, K. Strategies for academic and clinician engagement in community-participatory partnered research. JAMA 2007; 297: 407–410.
7. National Research Council. Enhancing the Effectiveness of Team Science. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 2015.
8. Bennett, L, Gadlin, H, Levine-Finley, S. Collaboration and Team Science: A Field Guide. Washington, DC: National Institutes of Health, 2010.
9. Franco, ZE, et al. A social network analysis of 140 community-academic partnerships for health: examining the healthier Wisconsin partnership program. Clinical and Translational Science 2015; 8: 311–319.
10. Wooten, KC, et al. Evolution of multidisciplinary translational teams (MTTs): insights for accelerating translational innovations. Clinical and Translational Science 2015; 8: 542–552.
11. Wallerstein, NB, Duran, B. Using community-based participatory research to address health disparities. Health Promotion Practice 2006; 7: 312–323.
12. Alegría, M, et al. Community-based partnered research: new directions in mental health services research. Ethnicity & Disease 2011; 21(Suppl 1): 8–16.
13. Unertl, KM, et al. Integrating community-based participatory research and informatics approaches to improve the engagement and health of underserved populations. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association 2016; 23: 60–73.
14. Khoury, MJ, et al. The continuum of translation research in genomic medicine: how can we accelerate the appropriate integration of human genome discoveries into health care and disease prevention? Genetics in Medicine 2007; 9: 665–674.
16. Leahey, E. From solo investigator to team scientist: trends in the practice and study of research collaboration. Annual Review of Sociology 2016; 42: 81–100.
17. de Montjoye, YA, et al. Identity and privacy. Unique in the shopping mall: on the reidentifiability of credit card metadata. Science (New York, NY) 2015; 347: 536–539.
18. Schwartz, PM, Solove, DJ. The PII Problem: Privacy and a New Concept of Personally Identifiable Information. New York University Law Review 2011; 86: 1814.
19. Pentland, A. Personal Data: The Emergence of a New Asset Class. Geneva, Switzerland: World Economic Forum, 2011.
20. Torous, J, Roberts, LW. Needed innovation in digital health and smartphone applications for mental health. JAMA Psychiatry 2017; 74: 437–438.