1. Payne, WG, Naidu, DK, Wheeler, CK, et al. Wound healing in patients with cancer. Eplasty 2008;8:68–90.
2. Bhattacharya, S, Goel, G, Mukherjee, S, Bhaumik, J, Chandy, M. Epidemiology of antimicrobial resistance in an oncology center in eastern India. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 2015;36:864–866.
3. Agarwal, N, Agarwal, SK, Bhattacharya, S, Datta, SS, Chatterjee, S, Ahmed, R. Antibiotic prophylaxis for breast oncosurgery in a setting with a high prevalence of multidrug-resistant bacteria: common sense infection control measures are more important than prolonged antibiotics. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 2018;39:498–500.
4. Umpunthongsiri, S, Apisarnthanarak, A, Srimanoj, P, et al. Incidence and risk factors for colonization of multidrug-resistance organisms (MDROs) among patients undergoing elective orthopedic surgery at Thammasat University Hospital. Open Forum Infectious Diseases 2017;4(Suppl 1):S649–S650.
5. Young, J, Badgery-Parker, T, Dobbins, T, et al. Comparison of ECOG/WHO performance status and ASA score as a measure of functional status. J Pain Symptom Manage 2015;49:258–264.
6. Inokuchi, M, Kato, K, Sugita, H, Otsuki, S, Kojima, K. Impact of comorbidities on postoperative complications in patients undergoing laparoscopy-assisted gastrectomy for gastric cancer. BMC Surg 2014;14:97–104.
7. Roche, JJ, Wenn, RT, Sahota, O, Moran, CG. Effect of comorbidities and postoperative complications on mortality after hip fracture in elderly people: prospective observational cohort study. BMJ 2005;331:1374–1378.
8. Poggio, JL. Perioperative strategies to prevent surgical-site infection. Clin Colon Rectal Surg 2013;26:168–173.
9. Liu, Z, Dumville, JC, Norman, G, et al. Intraoperative interventions for preventing surgical site infection: an overview of Cochrane reviews. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2018;2:CD012653.
10. Yin, H, Gui, T. Comparative analyses of postoperative complications and prognosis of different surgical procedures in stage II endometrial carcinoma treatment. Onco Targets Ther 2016;9:781–786.