1. Devereux, S, Goel, G, Sengupta, K, Bhattacharya, S. Bloodstream infections as a predictor of length of hospital stay and cost of care in patients with cancer. J Acad Clin Microbiol 2017;19:118–120.
2. Bhattacharya, S, Goel, G, Mukherjee, S, Bhaumik, J, Chandy, M. Epidemiology of antimicrobial resistance in an oncology center in eastern India. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 2015;36:864–866.
3. Roychowdhury, M, Kumar, J, Chakrapani, A, et al. Low incidence of central venous catheter-related bloodstream infections in stem cell transplant patients in eastern India despite high community burden of multidrug-resistant pathogens. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 2016;37:619–620.
4. Chandy, M, Das, A, Bhattacharyya, A, et al. Colistin-resistant Klebsiella infections among pediatric oncology and hematopoietic stem cell transplantation patients in eastern India. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 2018;39:118–121.
5. Goel, G, Hmar, L, Sarkar De, M, Bhattacharya, S, Chandy, M. Colistin-resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae: report of a cluster of 24 cases from a new oncology center in eastern India. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 2014;35:1076–1077.
6. Exner, M, Bhattacharya, S, Christiansen, B, et al. Antibiotic resistance: What is so special about multidrug-resistant gram-negative bacteria? GMS Hyg Infect Control 2017;12:1–24.
7. Schilling, MB, Parks, C, Deeter, RG. Costs and outcomes associated with hospitalized cancer patients with neutropenic complications: a retrospective study. Exp Ther Med 2011;2:859–866.
8. Jaime-Pérez, JC, Fernández, LT, Jiménez-Castillo, RA, et al. Hospitalization rate and costs in acute lymphoblastic leukemia of childhood in a low-income group: financial impact in Northeast Mexico. Pediatr Blood Cancer 2017;64:10.
9. Kothari, A, Sagar, V, Ahluwalia, V, Pillai, BS, Madan, M. Costs associated with hospital-acquired bacteraemia in an Indian hospital: a case-control study. J Hosp Infect 2009;71:143–148.
10. Singh, S, Kumar, RK, Sundaram, KR, Kanjilal, B, Nair, P. Improving outcomes and reducing costs by modular training in infection control in a resource-limited setting. Int J Qual Health Care 2012;24:641–648.