1. CDC. Immunization of health-care personnel: recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP). MMWR Recom Rep 2011;60(No. RR-07.
2. Black, CL, Yue, C, Ball, SW, et al. Influenza vaccination coverage among health care personnel—United States, 2016–17 influenza season. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2017;66:1009–1015.
3. Pitts, SI, Maruthur, NM, Millar, KR, Perl, TM, Segal, J. A systematic review of mandatory influenza vaccination in healthcare personnel. Am J Prev Med 2014;47:330–340.
4. Maurer, J, Harris, KM, Black, CL, Euler, GL. Support for seasonal influenza vaccination requirements among US healthcare personnel. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 2012;33:213–221.
5. Stewart, AM, Caplan, A, Cox, MA, Chang, KHM, Miller, JE. Mandatory vaccination of health-care personnel: good policy, law, and outcomes. Jurimetrics 2013;53:341–359.
6. Quan, K, Tehrani, DM, Dickey, L, et al. Voluntary to mandatory: evolution of strategies and attitudes toward influenza vaccination of healthcare personnel. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 2012;33:63–70.
7. Randall, LH, Curran, EA, Omer, SB. Legal considerations surrounding mandatory influenza vaccination for healthcare workers in the United States. Vaccine 2013;31:1771–1776.
8. Miller, BL, Ahmed, F, Lindley, MC, Wortley, PM. Increases in vaccination coverage of healthcare personnel following institutional requirements for influenza vaccination: a national survey of US hospitals. Vaccine 2011;29:9398–9403.
9. Greene, MT, Fowler, K, Krein, SL, et al. Influenza vaccination requirements for healthcare personnel in US hospitals: results of a national survey. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 2016;37:485–487.