- You have access: archive
- Contains open access
Continues Proceedings of the Glasgow Mathematical Association (1952 - 1966)
- ISSN: 0017-0895 (Print), 1469-509X (Online)
- Editor: Dr B. Owens School of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, G12 8QW, UK
- Editorial board
The Glasgow Mathematical Journal publishes high quality original research papers in pure and applied mathematics. An international journal, its policy is to feature a wide variety of research areas, which in recent issues have included noncommutative algebra and representation theory, geometric group theory, functional analysis, operator algebras, differential equations, algebraic geometry, differential geometry, mathematical physics, number theory, algebraic and geometric topology, and the application of such methods in applied mathematics. The journal is owned by the Glasgow Mathematical Journal Trust, which is a registered charity; all surplus income is used to support mathematics and the mathematical community.
Recently published articles
It’s 3.14! To celebrate Pi Day, learn more about the latest research with Forum of Mathematics, Pi
- 14 March 2023,
- Pi Day is celebrated around the world on the fourteenth day of the third month (3/14). The date representation of 3.14 is the most basic ratio of the circumference...
The PageRank algorithm analysed by EJAM
- 17 November 2022,
- The PageRank algorithm was developed by Google co-founder Larry Page, and first introduced in 1998. It is based on the idea that a website’s importance can...
John Ockendon Prize 2022 winner announced
- 15 November 2022,
- The John Ockendon Prize launched in 2016 and is named after the founding editor of the European Journal of Applied Mathematics. This award recognises researchers...
Tweets by @cambUP_maths