- You have access: archive
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0017-0895 (Print), 1469-509X (Online)
- Editor: Dr B. Owens School of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, G12 8QW, UK
- Editorial board
Recently published articles
- 10 November 2021,
- What are your current research interests? I have a long-term interest in ‘fault-tolerant control’, namely if the system you are controlling develops a fault,...
- 14 May 2021,
- Starting from the variational formulation of the Fokker-Planck equation provided by Jordan, Kinderlehrer and Otto in 1998, many evolution partial differential...
- 10 February 2021,
- Stefan problems are a special type of partial differential boundary value problems, introduced around 1890 by the Slovenian physicist Josef Stefan .…...