4. Lee, L. The current state of public health in China. Annu Rev Public Health. 2004;25:327-339. doi: 10.1146/annurev.publhealth.25.101802.123116.
5. Zhang, L, Liu, X, Li, Y, et al. Emergency medical rescue efforts after a major earthquake: lessons from the 2008 Wenchuan earthquake. Lancet. 2012;379(9818):853-861. doi: 10.1016/S0140-6736(11)61876-X.
6. Tian, J, Wang, S, Ye, Z. Development situation and policy analysis of emergency medical rescue system in China. Emergency Management in China (Chinese). 2013;3:14-19.
7. Li, X, Huang, J, Zhang, H. An analysis of hospital preparedness capacity for public health emergency in four regions of China: Beijing, Shandong, Guangxi, and Hainan. BMC Public Health. 2008;8(1):319. doi: 10.1186/1471-2458-8-319.
8. Wang, C, Wei, S, Xiang, H, et al. Development and evaluation of a leadership training program for public health emergency response: results from a Chinese study. BMC Public Health. 2008;8(1):377. doi: 10.1186/1471-2458-8-377.
10. Hui, Z, Jian-Shi, H, Xiong, H, et al. An analysis of the current status of hospital emergency preparedness for infectious disease outbreaks in Beijing, China. Am J Infect Control. 2007;35(1):62-67. doi: 10.1016/j.ajic.2006.03.014.
12. Wang, C, Wei, S, Xiang, H, et al. Evaluating the effectiveness of an emergency preparedness training programme for public health staff in China. Public Health. 2008;122(5):471-477. doi: 10.1016/j.puhe.2007.08.006.
13. Waeckerle, JF, Seamans, S, Whiteside, M, et al. Executive summary: developing objectives, content, and competencies for the training of emergency medical technicians, emergency physicians, and emergency nurses to care for casualties resulting from nuclear, biological, or chemical (NBC) incidents. Ann Emerg Med. 2001;37(6):587-601. doi: 10.1067/mem.2001.115649.
15. Chen, H. Evaluation of Hospital Preparedness Capacity for Public Health Emergency in Digital Hospital of PLA. Chongqing, China: Third Military Medical University of China; 2011.
16. Hanfling, D, Altevogt, BM, Gostin, LO. A framework for catastrophic disaster response. JAMA. 2012;308(7):675-676. doi: 10.1001/jama.2012.8171.
17. Spranger, CB, Villegas, D, Kazda, MJ, et al. Assessment of physician preparedness and response capacity to bioterrorism or other public health emergency events in a major metropolitan area. Disaster Manag Response. 2007;5(3):82-86. doi: 10.1016/j.dmr.2007.05.001.
18. Duncan, WJ, Ginter, PM, Rucks, AC, et al. Organizing emergency preparedness within United States public health departments. Public Health. 2007;121(4):241-250. doi: 10.1016/j.puhe.2006.10.014.
19. Ling, Q. Study on Medical Rescue Capacity of Public Health Emergency at Secondary-Hospital in Guangxi Province. Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Hongshan District, Wuhan, Hubei Province. [master’s thesis]. 2006.
20. Xieping, D, Lufeng, S. Current analysis on the disaster medical rescue in foreign countries and China. Clinical Emergency (Chinese). 2010;11(4):207-209.
21. Ying, Z. A Study on the Emergency Response Capacity to Public Health Emergencies Among Medical Institutions in Guangdong Province [master’s thesis]. Guangzhou, China: The Southern Medical University; 2007.
22. Ying, Z. Survey on Emergency Response Capacity of the Medical Care Organization in Guangdong Province. Guangzhou, China: The Southern Medical University; 2007.
23. Rebmann, T. Assessing hospital emergency management plans: a guide for infection perfectionists. Am J Infect Control. 2009;37(9):708-714. e4. doi: 10.1016/j.ajic.2009.04.286.
24. Guanming, L. A Study on Emergency Response Capacity to Public Health Emergencies of the Hospitals Above the County Level in Guangdong Province [master’s thesis]. Guangdong, China: Zhongshan University; 2006.
25. Chen, T, Huang, J. Exploratory research on the system of China relief reserve. Systems Engineering Procedia. 2012;5:99-106. doi: 10.1016/j.sepro.2012.04.016.
27. Verbeek, JH, Ijaz, S, Mischke, C, et al. Personal protective equipment for preventing highly infectious diseases due to contact with contaminated body fluids in health care staff. The Cochrane Library. 2015. doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD011621.
28. Wang, C, Xiang, H, Xu, Y, et al. Improving emergency preparedness capability of rural public health personnel in China. Public Health. 2010;124(6):339-344. doi: 10.1016/j.puhe.2010.02.020.
29. Hohenhaus, S M D, Hohenhaus, J, Saunders, M, et al. Emergency response: lessons learned during a community hospital’s in situ fire simulation. J Emerg Nurs. 2008;34(4):352-354. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jen.2008.04.025.
30. Martel, J, Oteng, R, Mould-Millman, NK, et al. The development of sustainable emergency care in Ghana: physician, nursing and pre-hospital care training initiatives. Journal of Emerg Med. 2014;47(4):462-468. doi: 10.1016/j.jemermed.2014.04.041.
31. Tang, R, Fitzgerald, G, Hou, XY, et al. Building an evaluation instrument for China's hospital emergency preparedness: a systematic review of preparedness instruments. Disaster Med Public Health Prep. 2014;8(01):101-109. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1017/dmp.2014.10.