Kim, SY. Middle East respiratory syndrome in Korea. Asia Pac J Public Health. 2015;27:116S-117S.
2. Kim, S.Healthcare workers infected with Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus and infection control. JKMA.
4. Zhong, S, Clark, M, Hou, XY, et al. Development of hospital disaster resilience: conceptual framework and potential measurement. Emerg Med J. 2013;0:1-9.
5. Ki, M. 2015 MERS outbreak in Korea: hospital-to-hospital transmission. Epidemiol Health. 2015;37:e2015033.
6. Sauer, LM, McCarthy, ML, Knebel, A, Brewster, P. Major influences on hospital emergency management and disaster preparedness. Disaster Med Public Health Prep. 2009;3(S1):S68-S73.10.1097/DMP.0b013e31819ef060
Kaji, A, Koenig, KL, Bey, T. Surge capacity for healthcare systems: a conceptual framework. Acad Emerg Med. 2006;13:1157-1159.10.1197/j.aem.2006.06.032
Qureshi, K, Gershon, MR, Sherman, MM, et al. Health care workers’ ability and willingness to report to duty during catastrophic disasters. J Urban Health. 2005;82:378-388.10.1093/jurban/jti086
9. Mitroff, II. Why Some Companies Emerge Stronger and Better from Crisis: 7 Essential Lessons from Surviving Disasters. New York: AMACOM American Management Association; 2005.
Maunder, RG. The experience of the 2003 SARS outbreak as a traumatic stress among frontline healthcare workers in Toronto: lessons learned. Philos Trans R Soc Lond B Biol Sci. 2004;359:1117-1125.10.1098/rstb.2004.1483
Lin, CY, Peng, YC, Wu, YH, et al. The psychological effect of severe acute respiratory syndrome on emergency department staff. J Emerg Med. 2007;24:12-17.
Maunder, RG, Lancee, WJ, Rourke, S, et al. Factors associated with the psychological impact of severe acute respiratory syndrome on nurses and other hospital workers in Toronto. Psychosom Med. 2004;66:938-942.10.1097/01.psy.0000145673.84698.18
Maunder, RG, Lancee, WJ, Balderson, KE, et al. Long-term psychological and occupational effects of providing hospital healthcare during SARS outbreak. Emerg Infect Dis. 2006;12:1924-1932.10.3201/eid1212.060584
McAlonan, GM, Lee, AM, Cheung, V, et al. Immediate and sustained psychological impact of an emerging infectious disease outbreak on health care workers. Can J Psychiatry. 2007;52:241-247.
Nickell, LA, Crighton, EJ, Tracy, CS, et al. Psychosocial effects of SARS on hospital staff: survey of a large tertiary care institution. CMAJ. 2004;170:793-798.
16. Korean Medical Association. MERS White Paper. Seoul, South Korea: Research Institute for Healthcare Policy; 2016.
Elo, S, Kyngäs, H. The qualitative content analysis process. J Adv Nurs. 2008;62:107-115.10.1111/j.1365-2648.2007.04569.x
Braun, V, Clarke, V. Using thematic analysis in psychology. Qual Res Psych. 2006;3:77-101.10.1191/1478088706qp063oa
19. Chaiken, S, Trope, Y. Dual-process Theories in Social Psychology. New York: Guilford Press; 1999.
20. Lazarus, RS. Emotion and Adaptation. New York: Oxford University Press; 1991.
21. Park, IJ, Min, KH. Making a list of Korean emotion terms and exploring dimensions underlying them. Korean J Soc Pers Psychol. 2005;19:109-129.
22. Sohn, SJ, Park, MS. Korean emotion vocabulary: extraction and categorization of feeling words. Korean J Sci Emot Sensib. 2012;15:105-120.
O’Boyle, C, Robertson, C, Secor-Turner, M. Nurses’ beliefs about public health emergencies: fear of abandonment. Am J Infect Control. 2006;34(6):351-357.
World Health Organization. Hospital preparedness checklist for pandemic influenza: focus on pandemic (H1N1). 2009.
Zhong, S, Clark, M, Hou, XY, et al. Development of hospital disaster resilience: conceptual framework and potential measurement. J Emerg Med. 2014;31:930-938.10.1136/emermed-2012-202282
Nekoie-Moghadam, M, Kurland, L, Moosazadeh, M, et al. Tools and checklists used for the evaluation of hospital disaster preparedness: a systematic review. Disaster Med Public Health Prep. 2016;10:781-788.
27. Zucker, HA, Whalen, D, Raske, KE. Lessons from New York state’s preparedness efforts for Ebola. Disaster Med Public Health Prep. 2017;11:383-388.
Dickmann, P, Biedenkopf, N, Keeping, S, et al. Risk communication and crisis communication infectious disease outbreaks in Germany: what is being done, and what needs to be done. Disaster Med Public Health Prep. 2014;8:206-211.10.1017/dmp.2014.36
Gesser-Edelsburg, A, Stolero, N, Mordini, E, et al. Emerging infectious disease (EID) communication during the 2009 H1N1 influenza outbreak: literature review (2009-2013) of the methodology used for EID communication analysis. Disaster Med Public Health Prep. 2015;9(02):199-206.
Djalali, A, Castren, M, Khankeh, H, et al. Hospital disaster preparedness as measured by functional capacity: a comparison between Iran and Sweden. Prehosp Disaster Med. 2013;28:454-461.
Heide, M, Simonsson, C. Developing internal crisis communication: new roles and practices of communication professionals. CCIJ. 2014;19:128-146.
Maldin, B, Lam, C, Franco, C, et al. Regional approaches to hospital preparedness. Biosecur Bioterror. 2007;5:43-54.
Barbera, JA, Yeatts, DJ, Macintyre, AG. Challenge of hospital emergency preparedness: analysis and recommendations. Disaster Med Public Health Prep. 2009;3(S1):S74-S82.
34. Maunder, R, Hunter, J, Vincent, L, et al. The immediate psychological and occupational impact of the 2003 SARS outbreak in a teaching hospital. CMAJ. 2003;168:1245-1251.