1. Burgner, D, Harnden, A. Kawasaki disease: what is the epidemiology telling us about the etiology? Int J Infect Dis 2005; 9: 185–194.
2. Fujita, Y, Nakamura, Y, Sakata, K, et al. Kawasaki disease in families. Pediatrics 1989; 84: 666–669.
3. Kim, DS, Lee, HK, Noh, GW, Lee, SI, Lee, KY. Increased serum interleukin-10 level in Kawasaki disease. Yonsei Med J 1996; 37: 125–130.
4. Lin, CY, Lin, CC, Hwang, B, Chiang, B. Serial changes of serum interleukin-6, interleukin-8, and tumor necrosis factor alpha among patients with Kawasaki disease. J Pediatr 1992; 121: 924–926.
5. Maury, CP, Salo, E, Pelkonen, P. Circulating interleukin-1 beta in patients with Kawasaki disease. New Engl J Med 1988; 319: 1670–1671.
6. Tsukahara, H, Hiraoka, M, Saito, M, et al. Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase polymorphism in Kawasaki disease. Pediatr Int 2000; 42: 236–240.
7. Hirao, J, Hibi, S, Andoh, T, Ichimura, T. High levels of circulating interleukin-4 and interleukin-10 in Kawasaki disease. Int Arch Allergy Immunol 1997; 112: 152–156.
8. Noh, GW, Lee, WG, Lee, W, Lee, K. Effects of intravenous immunoglobulin on plasma interleukin-10 levels in Kawasaki disease. Immunology Letters 1998; 62: 19–24.
9. Higgins, JP, Thompson, SG. Quantifying heterogeneity in a meta-analysis. Stat Med 2002; 21: 1539–1558.
10. Mantel, N, Haenszel, W. Statistical aspects of the analysis of data from retrospective studies of disease. J Natl Cancer Inst 1959; 22: 719–748.
11. DerSimonian, R, Laird, N. Meta-analysis in clinical trials. Control Clin Trials 1986; 7: 177–188.
12. Begg, CB, Mazumdar, M. Operating characteristics of a rank correlation test for publication bias. Biometrics 1994; 50: 1088–1101.
13. Yang, J, Li, CR, Li, YB, et al. [The correlation between Kawasaki disease and polymorphisms of Tumor necrosis factor alpha and interleukin-10 gene promoter]. Zhonghua Er Ke Za Zhi 2003; 41: 598–602.
14. Hsueh, KC, Lin, YJ, Chang, JS, et al. Association of interleukin-10 A-592C polymorphism in Taiwanese children with Kawasaki disease. J Korean Med Sci 2009; 24: 438–442.
15. Weng, KP, Hsieh, KS, Hwang, YT, et al.
IL-10 polymorphisms are associated with coronary artery lesions in acute stage of Kawasaki disease. Circ J 2010; 74: 983–989.
16. Weng, KP, Ho, TY, Chiao, YH, et al. Cytokine genetic polymorphisms and susceptibility to Kawasaki disease in Taiwanese children. Circ Journal 2010; 74: 2726–2733.
17. Hsieh, KS, Lai, TJ, Hwang, YT, et al.
IL-10 promoter genetic polymorphisms and risk of Kawasaki disease in Taiwan. Dis Markers 2011; 30: 51–59.
18. Lin, YJ, Lan, YC, Lai, CH, et al. Association of promoter genetic variants in interleukin-10 and Kawasaki disease with coronary artery aneurysms. J Clin Lab Anal 2014; 28: 461–464.
19. Kuo, HC, Yang, KD, Juo, SH, et al. ITPKC single nucleotide polymorphism associated with the Kawasaki disease in a Taiwanese population. PLoS One 2011; 6: e17370.
20. Arj-Ong, S, Thakkinstian, A, McEvoy, M, Attia, J. A systematic review and meta-analysis of tumor necrosis factor alpha-308 polymorphism and Kawasaki disease. Pediatr Int 2010; 52: 527–532.
21. Lou, J, Xu, S, Zou, L, et al. A functional polymorphism, rs28493229, in ITPKC and risk of Kawasaki disease: an integrated meta-analysis. Mol Biol Rep 2012; 39: 11137–11144.
22. Xing, Y, Wang, H, Liu, X, et al. Meta-analysis of the relationship between single nucleotide polymorphism rs72689236 of caspase-3 and Kawasaki disease. Mol Biol Rep 2014; 41: 6377–6381.