1. Tzifa, A, Joashi, U, Slavik, Z. Recombinant t-PA in myocardial ischemia after switch operation. Pediatr Cardiol 2004; 25: 417–420.
2. Burns, JC, Glode, MP. Kawasaki syndrome. Lancet 2004; 364: 533–544.
3. Burns, JC, Wiggins, JW, Towens, WH, et al. . Clinical spectrum of Kawasaki disease in infants younger than 6 months of age. J Pediatr 1986; 109: 759–763.
4. Sonobe, T, Kiyosawa, N, Tsuchiya, K, et al. . Prevalence of coronary artery abnormality in incomplete Kawasaki disease. Pediatr Int 2007; 49: 421–426.
5. Ebbeson, RL, Riley, MR, Potts, JE, Human, DG, Malleson, PN. Kawasaki disease at British Columbia’s Children’s Hospital. Paediatr Child Health 2004; 9: 466–470.
6. Manlhiot, C, Yeung, RSM, Clarizia, NA, Chahal, N, McCrindle, BW. Kawasaki disease at the extremes of the age spectrum. Pediatrics 2009; 124: 410–415.
7. Rowley, AH. Incomplete (atypical) Kawasaki disease. Pediatr Infect Dis J 2002; 21: 563–565.
8. Barron, KS, Shulman, ST, Rowley, A, et al. . Report of the national institutes of health workshop on Kawasaki disease. J Rheumatol 1999; 26: 170–186.
9. Nomura, Y, Yoshinaga, M, Masuda, K, Takei, S, Miyata, K. Maternal antibody against toxic shock syndrome toxin-1 may protect infants younger than 6 months of age from developing Kawasaki syndrome. J Infect Dis 2002; 185: 1677–1680.
10. Beiser, A, Takahashi, M, Baker, AL, Sundel, RP, Newburger, J. A predictive instrument for coronary artery aneurysms in Kawasaki Disease. Am J Cardiol 1998; 81: 1116–1120.
11. Catalano-Pons, C, Giraud, C, Rozenberg, F, Meritet, JF, Lebon, P, Gendrel, D. Detection of human bocavirus in children with Kawasaki disease. Clin Microbiol Infect 2007; 13: 1220–1222.
12. Turkay, S, Odemis, E, Karadag, A. Kawasaki disease onset during concomitant infections with varicella zoster and Epstein–Barr virus. J Nat Med Assoc 2006; 98: 1350–1351.
13. Guc, UB, Cengiz, N, Yildirim, SV, Uslu, Y. Cytomegalovirus infection in a patient with atypical Kawasaki disease. Rheumatol Int 2008; 28: 387–389.