1. Griselli, M, Mc Guirk, SP, Winlaw, DS, et al. The influence of pulmonary artery morphology on the results of operations for major aortopulmonary collateral arteries and complex congenital heart defects. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 2004; 127: 251–258.
2. Løfland, GK. The management of pulmonary atresia, ventricular septal defect, and multiple aorta pulmonary collateral arteries by definitive stage repair in early infancy. Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 2000; 18: 480–486.
3. Nørgaard, MA, Alphonso, N, Cochrane, AD, Maenahem, S, Brizard, CP, d’Udekem, Y. Major aorto-pulmonary collateral arteries of patients with pulmonary atresia and ventricular septal defects are dilated bronchial arteries. Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 2006; 29: 653–658; [Epub 2006 Feb 17].
4. Reddy, VM, Petrossian, E, McElhinney, DB, Moore, P, Teitel, DF, Hanley, FL. One-stage complete unifocalization in infants: when should the ventricular septal defect be closed? J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 1997; 113: 858–868.
5. Abella, RF, De la Torre, T, Mastropietro, G, Morici, N, Cipriani, A, Marcelletti, C. Primary repair of pulmonary atresia with ventricular septal defect and major aortopulmonary collaterals: a useful approach. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 2004; 127: 193–202.
6. Cools, B, Boshoff, D, Heying, R, Rega, F, Meyns, B, Gewillig, M. Transventricular balloon dilation and stenting of the RVOT in small infants with tetralogy of Fallot with pulmonary atresia. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 2013; 82: 260–265.
7. Butera, G, Abella, R, Carminati, M, Frigiola, A. Perventricular implantation of a right ventricular-to-pulmonary artery ‘conduit’. Eur Heart J 2009; 30: 2078.
8. Zampi, JD, Armstrong, AK, Hirsch-Romano, JC. Hybrid perventricular pulmonary valve perforation and right ventricular outflow stent placement: a case report of a premature, 1.3-kg neonate with tetralogy of Fallot and pulmonary atresia. World J Pediatr Congenit Heart Surg 2014; 5: 338–341.
9. Nakata, S, Imay, Y, Takanashi, Y, et al. A new method for the quantitative standardization of cross-sectional areas of the pulmonary arteries in congenital heart disease with decreased pulmonary blood flow. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 1984; 88: 610–619.
10. Marshall, AC, Love, BA, Lang, P, et al. Staged repair of tetralogy of Fallot and diminutive pulmonary arteries with a fenestrated septal defect patch. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 2003; 126: 1427–1433.
11. Sandoval, JP, Chaturvedi, RR, Benson, L, et al. Right ventricle outflow tract stenting in tetralogy of Fallot infants with high risk factors for early primary repair. Circ Cardiovasc Interv 2016; 9: e003979.
12. Walsh, MA, Lee, KJ, Chaturvedi, R, Van Arsdell, GS, Benson, LN. Radiofrequency perforation of the right ventricular outflow tract as a palliative strategy for pulmonary atresia with ventricular septal defect. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 2007; 69: 1015–1020.
13. Gibbs, JL, Rothman, MT, Rees, MR, Parsons, JM, Blackburn, ME, Ruiz, CE. Stenting of the arterial duct: a new approach to palliation for pulmonary atresia. Br Heart J 1992; 67: 240–245.
14. Gladman, G, McCrindle, BW, Williams, WG, Freedom, RM, Benson, LN. The modified Blalock-Taussig shunt: clinical impact and morbidity in Fallot’s tetralogy in the current era. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 1997; 114: 25–30.
15. Di Donato, RM, Jonas, RA, Lang, P, Rome, JJ, Mayer, JE Jr, Castaneda, AR. Neonatal repair of tetralogy of Fallot with and without pulmonary atresia. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 1991; 101: 126–137.
16. Liu, Y, Xu, Y, Li, DZ, Shi, Y, Ye, M. Comparison of S 100B and NSE between cardiac surgery and interventional therapy for children. Pediatr Cardiol 2009; 30: 893–897.
17. Mahle, WT, Tavani, F, Zimmerman, RA, et al. An MRI study of neurological injury before and after congenital heart surgery. Circulation 2002; 106 (Suppl 1): I109–I114.
18. Agrawal, H, Alkashkari, W, Kenny, D. Evolution of hybrid interventions for congenital heart disease. Expert Rev Cardiovasc Ther 2017; 15: 257–266.
19. Dohlen, G, Chaturvedi, RR, Benson, LN, et al. Stenting of the right ventricular outflow tract in the symptomatic infant with tetralogy of Fallot. Heart 2009; 95: 142–147.
20. Dryzek, P, Mazurek-Kula, A, Moszura, T, Sysa, A. Right ventricle outflow tract stenting as a method of palliative treatment of severe tetralogy of Fallot. Cardiovasc J 2008; 15: 376–379.