1. Newburger, JW, Takahashi, M, Gerber, MA, et al. Diagnosis, treatment, and long – term management of Kawasaki disease: a statement for health professionals from committee on rheumatic fever, endocarditis, and Kawasaki disease, council on cardiovascular disease in the young, American Heart Association. Pediatrics 2004; 114: 1708–1733.
2. Liang, Y-C. Overview of Kawasaki disease in China. Chinese JPract Pediatr 1995; 10: 302–303.
3. Nakamura, Y, Yanagawa, H. The worldwide epidemiology of Kawasaki disease. Prog Ped Cardiol 2004; 19: 99–108.
4. Nakamura, Y, Yashiro, M, Uehara, R, Oki, L, Watanabe, M, Yanagawa, H. Epidemiologic features of Kawasaki disease in Japan: result from the nationwide survey in 2005–2006. Epidemiol 2008; 18: 167–172.
5. Holman, RC, Cums, AT, Belay, ED, Steiner, CA, Schonberqer, LB. Kawasaki syndrome hospitalizations in the United States, 1997 and 2000. Pediatrics 2003; 112: 495–501.
6. Zhang, Y-L, Du, Z-D, Zhao, D, Du, J-B, Lu, S, Yi, J-M. Epidemiologic study on Children with Kawasaki disease in Beijing from 2000 to 2004. J Appl Clin Pediatr 2007; 22: 12–15.
7. Huang, GY. Epidemiologic pictures of Kawasaki disease in Shanghai from 1998 through 2002. J Epidemiol 2006; 16: 9–14.
8. Wang, D-W, Hu, B-Z, Wang, F-M, Zhang, T-H, Kawasaki, F-Z, Liu, C-Y. Study on the epidemiological features of Kawasaki disease in Jiangsu. Zhonghua Liu Xing Bing Xue Za Zhi 2000; 21: 49–51.
9. Ma, Y-M, Du, Z-H, Li, L, Shi, M-R, Wan, Q, Fu, L-L. Study on epidemiology of Kawasaki disease in Yunan. Med Pharm Yunnan 2008; 29: 334–337.
10. Yanagawa, H, Sonobe, T. Changes in the diagnostic guidelines for Kawasaki disease. In: Yanagawa H, Nakamuru Y, Yashiro M, et al (eds). Epidemiology of Kawasaki Disease: A 30-year Achievement. Shindan To Chiryosha, Tokyo, 2004; 24–32.
11. De Zorzi, A, Colan, SD, Gauvreau, K, Baker, AL, Sundel, RP, Newburger, JW. Coronary artery dimensions may be misclassified as normal in Kawasaki disease. J Pediatr 1998; 133: 254–258.
12. Kurotobi, S, Nagai, T, Kawakami, N, Sano, T. Coronary diameter in normal infants, children and patients with Kawasaki disease. Pediatr Int 2002; 44: 1–4.
13. Tan, TH, Wong, KY, Cheng, TK, Heng, JT. Coronary normograms and the coronaryaorta index: objective determinants of coronary artery dilatation. Pediatr Cardiol 2003; 24: 328–335.
14. Park, YW, Han, JW, Park, IS, et al. Epidemiologic picture of Kawasaki disease in Korea, 2000–2002. Pediatrics Int 2005; 47: 382–387.
15. Chang, LY, Chang, IS, Lu, CY, et al. Epidemiologic features of Kawasaki disease in Taiwan, 1996–2002. J Pediatr 2004; 114: 678–682.
16. Ng, YM, Sung, RY, So, LY, et al. Kawasaki disease in Hong Kong. Hong Kong Med J 2005; 11: 331–335.
17. Li, X-H, Li, X-J, Li, H, Wang, X-L, Xu, M, Zhang, T-H. Epidemiological investigation of Kawasaki disease during 1997–2000 in Sichuan Province. J Clin Pediatr 2006; 24: 306–308.
18. Jiao, F, Yang, L, Qiao, J, et al. Epidemiological and clinical characteristics of Kawasaki disease in Shaanxi province. Zhongguo Liu Xing Bing Xue Za Zhi 2000; 21: 79–99.
19. Genizi, J, Miron, D, Sp iegel, R, Fink, D, Horowitz, Y. Kawasaki disease in very young infants: high prevalence of atypical presentation and coronary arteritis. Clin Pediatr 2003; 42: 263–267.
20. Huang, GY. Epidemiological status of Kawasaki disease. Chinese J Pract Pediatr 2006; 21: 721–723.
21. Bronstein, DE, Dille, AN, Austin, JP, Williams, CM, Palinkas, LA, Burns, JC. Relationship of climate, ethnicity and socioeconomic status to Kawasaki disease in San Diego County, 1994 through 1998. Pediatr Infect Dis J 2000; 19: 1087–1091.
22. Zhou, T-P, Liao, B, Zuo, T-Q. Perianal desquamation in Kawasaki disease and its diagnostic value. J Appl Clin Pediatr 1992; 7: 149.
23. Kato, H. Cardiovascular complications in Kawasaki disease: coronary artery lumen and long-term consequences. Prog Pediatr Cardiol 2004; 19: 137–145.
24. Wright, DA, Newburger, JW, Baker, A, Sundel, RP. Treatment of immune globlin-resistant Kawasaki disease. J Pediatr 1996; 128: 146–149.
25. Sundel, RP, Baker, AL, Fulton, DR, Newburger, JW. Corticosteroids in the initial treatment of Kawasaki disease: report of a randomized trial. J Pediatr 2003; 142: 611–616.
26. Jibiki, T, Terai, M, Kurosaki, T, et al. Efficacy of intravenous immune globulin therapy combined with dexamethasone for the initial treatment of acute Kawasaki disease. Eur J Pediatr 2004; 163: 229–233.
27. Shulman, ST. Is there a role for cotiscosteroids in Kawasaki disease? J Pediatr 2003; 142: 601–603.
28. Muta, H, Ishii, M, Furui, J, Nakamura, Y, Matsuishi, T. Risk factors associated with need for additional intravenous gammaglobulin therapy for Kawasaki disease. Acta Pediatr 2006; 95: 189–193.
29. Newhurger, JW, Takahashi, M, Beiser, AS, et al. A single intravenous infusion gamma globulin as compared with four infusion in the treatment of acute Kawasaki syndrome. N Engl J Med 1991; 324: 1633–1639.
30. Li, Y-B, Yi, Q-J, Li, Q, et al. Which is the best dosage of intravenous immunoglobulin for treatment of Kawasaki disease: a comparative investigation on clinical and immunologic effects. Zhonghua Er Ke Za Zhi 1999; 37: 97–100.