1. Boutis, K, Willan, AR, Babyn, P, et al. A randomized, controlled trial of a removable brac versus casting in children with low-risk ankle fractures. Pediatrics 2007;119(6):1256-1263.
2. Gleeson, AP, Stuart, MJ, Wilson, B, Phillips, B. Ultrasound assessment and conservative management of inversion injuries of the ankle in children: plaster of Paris versus Tubigrip. J Bone Joint Surg Br 1996;78(3):484-487.
3. Kunneman, M, Montori, VM, Castaneda-Guarderas, A, Hess, EP. What is shared decision making? (and what it is not). Acad Emerg Med 2016;23(12):1320-1324.
4. O’Connor, AM. Using deciion aids to help patients navigate the “grey zone” of medical decision-making. CMAJ 2007;176(11):1597-1598.
5. Légaré, F, Stacey, D, Forest, PG, et al. Milestones, barriers and beacons: shared decision making in Canada inches ahead. Z Evid Fortbild Qual Gesundhwes 2017;123-4:23-27.