1 On Sept. 10, 1931, the Pact of Paris had received 59 ratifications or definitive accessions, as follows:
1. Members of the League of Nations: Abyssinia, Albania, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Cuba, Czechoslovakia, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, India, Irish Free State, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liberia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Persia, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Roumania, Siam, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Venezuela, Yugoslavia. Total 50.
2. Non-members of the League of Nations: Afghanistan, Costa Rica, Free City of Danzig, Egypt, Iceland, Mexico, Turkey, Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, United States of America. Total 9.
States not bound by the Pact of Paris:
1. Four members of the League of Nations are not parties to the Pact of Paris: Argentina, Bolivia, Salvador, Uruguay.
2. Two non-members of the League of Nations are not parties to the Pact of Paris: Brazil and Ecuador.
Email your librarian or administrator to recommend adding this journal to your organisation's collection.
Full text views reflects the number of PDF downloads, PDFs sent to Google Drive, Dropbox and Kindle and HTML full text views.
Abstract views reflect the number of visits to the article landing page.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between <date>. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.