Hockett, R. S., “TXRF Semiconductor Applications”, Advances in X-Ray Analysis Vol. 37. edited by Gilfrich, J. V. et al, Plenum Press (New York, NY) pp. 565–575 (1994).
Hockett, R. S., “TXRF Reference Standards: A Discussion”, Contamination Control and Defect Reduction in Semiconductor Manufacturing III, edited by Dennis Schmidt, N., ECS Proceedings Vol. 94-9, The Electrochemical Society, pp. 323–338 (1994).
Hockett, R. S., Metz, J. M., and Tan, S., “Quantification Issues for VPD/TXRF”, Proceedings of the Second International Symposium on Ultraclean Processing of Silicon Surfaces, edited by March Heyns, published by Uitgeverij Acco, Leuven, Belgium, pp. 171–176 (1994).
Hockett, R. S., “A Review of Standardization Issues for TXRF and VPD/TXRF”, Advances in X-Ray Chemical Analysis, Japan, Vol. 26s, pp. 79- 84 (1995).
5. ASTM F 1526, “Standard Test Method for Measuring Surface Metal Contamination on Silicon Wafers by Total Reflection X-Ray Fluorescence Spectroscopy”, 1995 Annual Book of ASTM Standards, Vol. 10. 05, American Society for Testing and Materials, Philadelphia, PA, 1995.
6. SEMI E45, “Specification for the Determination of Inorganic Contamination from Minienvironments”, SEMI International Standards 1995. Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International, Mountain View, CA. 1995.
7. SEMI Ml, “Specifications for Polished Monocrystalline Silicon Wafers, ” ibid., 1995.
8. SEMI M18, “Format for Silicon Wafer Specification Form for Order Entry, ” ibid., 1995.
Hockett, R. S., Ikeda, S., and Taniguchi, T., “TXRF Round Robin Results, ” Cleaning Technology in Semiconductqr, Device Manufacturing, edited by Ruzyllo, J. and Novak, R. E., ECS Proceedings Vol. 92-12, The Electrochemical Society, Pennington, NJ., pp. 324–337 (1992).
Hockett, R. S., Ikeda, S., and Taniguchi, T., “Round Robin Results for TXRF”, Extended Abstracts Vol. 92-2. Abstract No, 340, p. 498, The Electrochemical Society, Pennington, NJ., p. 498 (1992).
Kawai, K., “Standardization of TXRF and Its Measurement Results, ” Proceedings of the 22nd Symposium on ULSI Ultra Glean Technology, August 29-31, 1994, Tokyo, published by The Ultra Clean Society, p. 406 (1994).
12. Private Communication, Dr. Peter Eichinger, GeMeTec, Munich, Germany, 1995.
Schwenke, H. and Knoth, J., “Depth Profiling in Surfaces using TXRF, ” Advances in X-Ray Chemical Analysis. Japan. Vol. 26s, pp. 137–144 (1995).