- Cited by 5
Cited byCrossref Citations
This Book has been cited by the following publications. This list is generated based on data provided by Crossref.
2014. BOOKS RECEIVED. The Cambridge Law Journal, Vol. 73, Issue. 3, p. 656.
2014. Books Received. The China Quarterly, Vol. 220, Issue. , p. 1181.
Pia, Andrea E. 2016. “We Follow Reason, Not the Law:” Disavowing the Law in Rural China. PoLAR: Political and Legal Anthropology Review, Vol. 39, Issue. 2, p. 276.
Ren, Xuefei 2017. Land acquisition, rural protests, and the local state in China and India. Environment and Planning C: Politics and Space, Vol. 35, Issue. 1, p. 25.
Han, Rongbin Du, Juan and Shao, Li 2022. Opportunistic Bargaining: Negotiating Distribution in China. The China Quarterly, p. 1.
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: July 2014
- Print publication year: 2014
- Online ISBN: 9781107589193
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9781107589193
- Subjects: Area Studies, Law, Asian Studies, Property Law